my 240sx

and it’s turbo w/ fresh paint

[/quote]

pm sent.

[quote=“skylinez07,post:101,topic:37531"”]

pm sent.

[/quote]

do ittttt

ok well i actually like it and i need a car but if it was the spring id totally take this off of you. but i need kinda a cheap winter beater or all year car. Anything else up there

you could really drive it all year, no problems.

mmm rwd in winter ftw

turbo+ nice paint+RWD+ snow+ possible ice= fucking tragdy. and me not having a car. lol

its not CRAZYFUCKINGFAST lol. but it’ll scoot

[quote=“speedped79,post:87,topic:37531"”]

go die in a horribly firey gay mini truck crash with lil fagget people all around

[/quote]

God, please just STOP posting. I don’t even know you, but man, this is such a waste of bandwidth. You’re embarassing NYSpeed right now, I don’t even want to promote the site because you’re showing the ability to taint every thread you type in. Any new members that see you post are going to think that this is the status quo here. Just STOP.

[quote=“91MR2,post:108,topic:37531"”]

God, please just STOP posting. I don’t even know you, but man, this is such a waste of bandwidth. You’re embarassing NYSpeed right now, I don’t even want to promote the site because you’re showing the ability to taint every thread you type in. Any new members that see you post are going to think that this is the status quo here. Just STOP.

[/quote]

i don’t know you… but you’re the man.

for the low price of 5$ a week i will not post payments will be accepted in person pm me if your donating

I’d rather bribe a mod to ban you.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:94,topic:37531"”]

:shoot: speedped gets a big :picard:

[/quote]

what else is new, its kinda amazing that these threads keep popping up, thanks for always falling to dissapoint.

i dont see why yous all yell at me i simply called out newman im goign to start doing the same shit to yous and ruin your threads see how you like it

then you’ll get banned
thank god.

but ull get banned if u do :lol:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:18,topic:37531"”]

ya fuck those guys with these “JOBS” :lol:

[/quote]

Yeah.

Who needs jobs when you have a dad.

[quote=“speedped79,post:113,topic:37531"”]

i dont see why yous all yell at me i simply called out newman im goign to start doing the same shit to yous and ruin your threads see how you like it

[/quote]

No you’re not.

closed