Callout!

my slow car*

• This in no way implies a second, fast car, simply that the car in question is slow

^ :lol:

LOL @ Joe

No, everyone is on his nuts about this:

From HERE

Which not one of the F-Body guys has backed him up on.

Stock LSJuan Camaro should go low 13’s high 12s depending on tires and launch IMO

When is this guy gonna accept my race…

Stock LS1 Fbodys have run low 13s to high 12s bone stock…

A lot of you may call BS because you have only ever been to NYI…There are A LOT better tracks around the country that you hook up at and have better weather(lower DA)…

:word:

This is true.

lt1’s run high 13’s

ls1’s run consistant low 13’s…12’s are possible, but rare.

from a dig, theres a chance the STI wins. From a roll, the LS1 f-bod ( if manual) should win.

or, we just dont need to hump each other to prove something on a web forum

you shut up. mr my honda is actually fast hahahahaahah. damn you beck.

yea i meant roll. sorry…zongy, didnt mean to burst your bubble

he’s got a brand new z06 i didn’t know that was made by honda and called a civic?

so noone has a stock fbod to race me?>

…unicorn why dont u go buy a stock v8 fbod(since you can get them at every hick gas station in america for like 1k dollars) and get it to run me from a 25 roll…come on, if ur baller(and you sound/act like it) u will do this.

i thoguht mr beckington was the owner of newman/zerodaze’s old civic hatch, pictured here…

or is this a diff. mr. beckington?

oh, and yes that is what i will be running with, parked next to him

thats his son

i don’t think anyone said they can’t…but this unicorn fellow seems to think they ALL run 12’s bone stock

and fyi bone stock means the same tires that came on the car from the dealer which some of you are forgetting

I have a stock Fbody :wave:

oh come on now…so long as it’s not slicks…it’s stock

tires should not determine whether a car is stock or not. Nor should wheels.

the original arguement (which i’m assuming why this thread was made) came from the thread that got closed last nite , about a bone stock sti vs a bone stock ls1 fbod. bone stock is how the car comes off the show room floor