Callout!

lol, ya im right on it. ill set a friend up to race you in his 98 car he just picked up, stock, and having tranny problems. i bet he stil dusts you. if you want to race me, better make it worth my time

edit: i cant believe your making fun of f-bodys when ur rocking a saab:roll2:

That Saab has more class then a Fbod IMO. I have been in it and i wouldn’t Judge it to quickly.

The amount of class really means nothing when he is making call outs for a roll race agaisnt Fbodys.

I can’t wait for “Damn I lost the race but this interior panels are sweet”

cars do not have class, the people driving them do.

There’s a debatable subject. Save it for another day lol

Not really debatable (see :stuck_out_tongue: )

Example - BMW M5
Stock, or with tasteful mods, driven and owned by someone with taste.
Not stock, driven by member of G-Unit, is pink, rolling with lift kit on 24s, and has gay ricer wing.

1 is classy, has class, the other does not.

True, I see where you are coming from.

For some reason I had a picture of a Rolls Phantom next to a Fbod lol. One has more class lol, but a huge price diff.

Joe

It isn’t an F-body, but I’ll race you in my G-body 83 El Camino, should be on the road by next month. Shoot me a pm and ill get back to you when I’m ready.

okay. so what kind of dyno numbers does the stock fbod put out. ill tell you mine, tho a saab, are 220fwhp/260lb.ftTQ at the wheels and thats without turbo lag at 25-30mph in 1st or 2nd gear. so whats up get ur boy ready im always ready. some nice day this weekend. somewhere away from everything and everyone. i dont want 2 be in a sit. with popo.

fbods preferably, but whatever if u run the same as an fbod. whatever.im down

i dont care if a lose a race. that fact i got beat means something has more power than me, oh well. that doesnt make up enough for how ugly cheap and worthless they are.

^^^ ugly cheap and worthless indeed teehee fbod drama 4L

was that on innovatives dyno?

lol ok unicorn you suck, you need to stfu. as other ppl stated, no1 is saying its impossible for a stock fbod to run those times but also as stated your playing it out like any fobd anywhere anytime can run those times, which is bs
and yea im sure theres tracks that are better than nyi, but if is shaving a few tenths off of the 1/4mile time of an fbod its going to do the same for any other car.

but yea i still want to see stock fbod vs stock sti, and lightly modded vs lightly modded

Saab’s arent sweet. Get over it already

Ok, I’ll run you…$50 just to make it interesting? Roll/dig? Up to you

Want to run the taurus in a few weeks. Slow & ghey rolls for life. :wink:

yes, it WAS on innovatives dyno

“Saab’s arent sweet. Get over it already” -scott

okay scott whatever you say. your opinion represents the world’s. saabs do suck, they aren’t safe/reliable/fun/fast/TURBO/leather/sunroof/heated seats/ electric seats/more cargo than a kenworth/gorgeuos body/great lines/stylish/sexy/sleak//attract women(you attract men)/run 560 miles to a tank of gas/TURBO/good brakes/not seen at every corner store in town/ hmmmmmshall i keep going? yes i know saabs “arent sweet”

because DUDE nothing you like is SWEET and my SWEET car doesnt attract dudes DUDE. sorry to burst your bubble

JoesTypeSQuote:
Originally Posted by SoloIIscoob

Ok, I’ll run you…$50 just to make it interesting? Roll/dig? Up to you
no. im already broke. whats wrong with fun runs? i guess respect+automobile appreciation gets no play round herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FuzzyFishQuote:
Originally Posted by SoloIIscoob

Want to run the taurus in a few weeks. Slow & ghey rolls for life. :wink:

yea ill def. run ya if you want. for fun of course. oh and slow and ghey is the only way to go…

I don’t know why you keep missing my post…I will run you with my stock Fbody when I bring it back out in a few weeks…

Callout formulals1

He is stock. (for a while)

and lol at alot of people in this thread. its funny you guys call the fbod guys leg humpers. why dont some of you search your own posts and see who does the humping around here.

you people need to go out more.