Callout!

yes finally.

i agree…it IS cool that its the viggen, and the best color offered by saab in my opinion…but…its not the biggest babe magnet by ANY means

haha - hes right…find a 40 yr old woman because thats who owns the stock fbods around here

Actually from what I have heard, Chris (SoloIIScoob) is a very good/nice/hilarious guy.

And hes not afraid to open his mouth from behind the computer screen.

And thats a problem I think a lot of you have.

And 05OrangeSS… Just because someone drives a nice car, doesn’t make them a good person. :bloated:

awesome im glad to hear that. lest get together sat. night.

u know a nice place we could meet up/run wihtout any interference from local authorities? maybe the 400 or something?

one word. traction. i guess u do know how to drive tho, because u knew that my car has no tracion at all when attempting a launch. but u knew that because ur such agood driver. stfu dude, idek why i posted in this thread, u got and fbod? n but u have a mouth, which u sure do like to excersize. just stfu please. i am being nice about it.

u should work on your spelling

yea ok, ill get right on that. thanks adolf

I could use an extra $50… :rofl:

PM sent…explained in PM why not this weekend. I definitely will do a run…maybe next week or by next weekend at the latest. Seems I’m the only F-bod guy with a stocker left. We will set something up soon.

Spence

THREAD MOVED TO OT UNTIL THE RACE HAPPENS, then it will be sent to kill stories…

and stop bickering you little bitches

y dont we just lock it? serriously, this is getting rediculous. the ‘people starting shit’ needs to stop. i dunno whats gotten into people lately.

deal

when/where…LMK

OT: Joe did I see you at the intersection of millersport/north forest today around 4?

possibly

cool. spence and i are gonna run it later next week. looking forward to it. im glad someone finally stepped up. this is going to be a good time.

…im thinking we can make it a session(if we have to go to a “private” road in the southtowns to do some diff. pulls, im okay with that)
-from a dig(just because were doing everything else, why not)
-1st roll at 20-25
-2nd roll at 30-35
-3rd roll at 50

and anything else people would like to see

I hear through the grapevine that you are owning a few people with a new flex capacitor thang in your ECU… I figure that with my mods, but no flex capacitor, it should be a really good one. I am thinking it might come down to driver vs. driver…

I was joking about the $50, I just want to see how good Al’s work really is…

It’s called a Flux Capacitor… Duh… :roll2:

false…I had a custom made honda valve cover put on the motor…bitch has been flying ever since

You don’t wanna race my car…stock motor…

Haa! That’s awesome…

As for the Flux/Flex/Fag/Fuck Capacitor whatevah… I will get it right next time.