Callout

bump as I will be off of work today and have all the time in the world. Anyone who would like to accept let me know…Ill be at mighty later in the evening as long as its nice out…if not you can reach me at my cell…430-6525

ugh i want my car to be fixed so i dont have to worry about blowing shit up when i get on it…

i’m gonna be bumping this thread up as soon as i do get it fixed too, because you’re calling out the same group of cars that i’m gonna wanna test the waters against…

ill be around tonight if you want to shoot me a pm

anyone want to come out and play tonight??

need a camera man?

if anyone accepts…

ooo very tempting

well since no one accepted I guess open invite for tomorrow night…although I did 2 pulls with an STI tonight…his car was acting really weird though. After doing a run his CEL light would come on, and it seemed it only did it after WoT runs. Anybody know anything about subarus to figure this out? Because I was quite stumped :shrug: O btw it was a very interesting result…

Now that my boost is fixed & working…

But, I am going to install my fuel pump sometime today hopefully, then I will be out for some fun later today…

if ppl are out tonight, let me know, im lookin to chill

maybe if you had ur cell phone on.

^^use pm’s! haha jkin

Situation normal with Chris…

What was the result with the STI? Was the CEL causing a performance problem with it? If you took out the STI I’ll give you a run.

05orangess

when’s best for you?

i kno he works mon-thurs nights so prob friday-sun or sometime be4 he leaves for work

Ya anytime friday-sun is good for me. Posting from work=the gayness because I could be doing something else right now.

word. PM me whenever it’s dry.

bump…anyone wanna do some runs tonight??

yes i do! call my cell you should have it in your PMs. ill be in town tongiht from 8-9pm -sunday