callouts to get back in the loop

send me a PM if you guys are gonna meet up. Haven’t been out in way too long…

I just realized that my post does sound kind of stupid and kind of goes off topic , I had a few drinks in me when I typed it , lol .

Anyways , J&J , I want to run you more than anyone !

Mike

goodluck with that one, i don’t think anyone can race him :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl: not now, not ever

:lol:

All talk and no go… where’s the kill videos?

I wish there was actually some damn action around here…

there are only like 8000 movies of races on this board

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

are you on crack?

ive raced EVERYBODY and ANYBODY that man’d up so far

…wait…are u the supra from south of 'cuse?
why dont u come race me? we’ll have a supra on camaro on supra race

Mike, you need to crank the bewst and take king. Seriously.

It’s almost done . I am not trying to be king , just trying to make my car the way I want it , turbo ls1 ss’s car is real fast and I congratulate him for building himself a fast car , I would go for a friendly race with him though once I am done . I have a temporary mock up set up going in right now , and most likely my final set up won’t be complete until late fall and even then I don’t think my built 4l60e is going to hold up for long at all , but we’ll see . I gotta run from a dig though because I have an auto , but I don’t think his car is really set up to go from a dig on the street .

If j&j won’t run anyone , then why does he talk so much shit all the time ? We can take it straight to the track , I don’t like to race on the street unless maybe it is with my cobalt where we don’t need to get goin so fast , just like to try to be safe and I don’t want to get up goin 150 mph racin on the street .

turbo ls1 ss , sorry , not trying to hijack your post .

sup mike,
i think the car would to fine on the street from a dig…but regardless i wont do it. i will only dig at the track. once again, its kinda pointless for me to go to the track until i get gears, which wont be able to happen this year. thats a winter project.

can someone answer: is mav7 the red mkiv supra?

Didn’t realize I talked shit in this thread. Maybe you are just trying to start trouble once again? If that is the case shame on you. Get into your shop and build fast cars instead of crying. Keep up the good work

I was talking about mav7 Mike. :slight_smile: I’d love to see your car out too though.

turbo ls1 ss - I hear ya man , you know your car and you know how you can run it efficiently at the current time and how you are most comfortably and so do I , I respect you for that .

j&j - I never tried starting trouble , ever . I am not crying , as you always say I am (don’t know why , but I do know that you take things that way) . I don’t build fast cars , I just install intakes and stuff and I have never built anything that put down more than around 260 whp .

I am callin you out , not crying , are you crying ? I’ll tell you what , I’ll run you with the cobalt if you want , I just want to run you . You already know what it runs . Bring out your ride .

I will start a new thread so I don’t interfere with yours anymore turbo ls1 ss , sorry .

his car obviousley traps over 150 havent you seen his chute just look close he wears it on his bach and jumps right out the window anter a pass mad airborne ranger style yo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/stealtth/carlisle/100_0545.jpg

if so, when we racing?

Mav7 is mike with the red supra. He has a similar setup to me, I doubt though that he would ever to come to buffalo for a street race.

YES, that is a picture of his car at carlisle

yea that supra, along with the Poo, is also pretty serious…800+whp roughly correct me if im wrong? i thought he lived out of state though for some reason

Mike is from Corning, I think he works near rochester or something but he might have moved since then who knows.

I have no idea what kind of power im pushing, havent dynoed. Im hoping it will be around 700 at the wheels.

Yeah, Mike lives and works near Corning now. He was a roommate of mine for a quarter at RIT. I can’t see him heading to Buffalo to race either, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hassle him about it. :slight_smile: