Cam centerline

How do I find out what true lobe centerline is? I cant find a cam card for CTR cams. I know how to line up the cams while the crank is at TDC (see below) but how can I check true position of the centerline?
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa271/shrekb18/timing_tdcsetting.jpg?t=1184768288

I dont need two threads for this, moderators please delete this one. Thanks

why? they are oem cams, just throw them on the gears, TDC/TDC , throw on the belt, tension, and forget about it :shrug:

:word: the gears only go on one way

Yes they do only go on one way. That is one thing I like about Honda, is they make it really easy for new guys like myself to figure things out. I simply wanted to check and make sure that when all off these after market parts where all together that they kept everything to stock settings. I could not find anyone who knows what that was so yea what ever it is, it is. I did degree my cams and found that when at TDC my intake cam is 107 degrees retarded. With that I can now determine a start point. After this set up gets tuned I will know what he the tuner did with my stock setting. Same thing with the TDC mark I made It turned out to only be 1/2 degree off from Hondas plastic dust cover. But now I know dead on where I am.