camaro f/s

well i had my fun with this car but i want something older so here it is…

its a 94 v6 car it has a tubular K member
LS1 brakes
LS1 6 speed
224/236 cam 640 lift
slp loud mouth cat back
edelbrock headers and y pipe
walbro 255 fuel pump
5 inch tach
2001 camaro dash
z06 intake
battery relocated to the back
spohn adjustable torque arm
car has no back seat or heat and no power steering
car went 11.65 with this setup in a 4.8 283ci motor putting the ls1 in and selling it
5500 obo no low ballers please

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35418&page=2 pics are on page 2 and on

How many miles are on the car? How bout the engine? Is it insured as a v6 or v8?

when i had insurance on it it was as a V6 not sure how many miles are on the body due to it has a dash out of a 01 camaro and its a 94 and the motor i beleive has around 101xxx but im putting my cam and shit in the LS1 and putting it back together and selling it or who ever buys it if they prefer to do it then they can but i cant really go less then 5500

I would like my lower control arms and panhard bar back please before you sell the car

So for sale is a v6 with and ls1 in it then and the ls1 has around 101000 miles on it? Kinda confused sorry

& my 4.8 & time i put in the car for u that u wouldnt ever SALE!:bigok:

as for the car.its a 94 v6 5spd body we swapped in a 00 ls1(as of now its a 4.8 iron block ,he has the LS1 long bolck)6spd ,all the wiring dash most of the interoir rear end (with 4.56)so to say its a 94 shell with every thing else 00 v8

damn shawn you hold on to NOTHING…clean car i can vouch for that, seen it in person

ill get them off dont worry i know there not mine

i can it’s just every where i go its all i see i want something older and something i hardly ever see and thats a 70-73 split bumper

i believe there is an eary 70’s camaro for sale in new stanton by rt70.

hmmm never seen it

car ran strong, why u selling it again? u gonna be a daddy?

no im selling it cause i want a 70-73 camaro but im in no hurry to sell it i know i can atleast get 5500 for it complete so if no one wants it then i’ll keep it and drive it

sad to hear man, that thing was a cool ride since it had a 4.8 in it…you never see that. ANyway, why go thru the trouble of putting a LS1 in it and sell it? i’d keep the 4.8 in it…but then again the ls1 would be easier to sell i bet

cuz the 4.8 is Pewters motor, it was done to see what 1 could do in a F-Body

dont matter anyhow cause it dont seem like anyone is interested so im prolly not selling it im prolly going to put the ls1 in it and drive it cause everyone prolly thinks im gonna go lower it is 5500 obo but i woulnt go no lower then 5000 so no one wants it for 5k im keeping it

give it time…try ls1tech as well or camaroz28.com

:stupid:

i think i’ll try that