Camaro vs Mustang facepalm thread (split)

These are the new 195cc coming out. The other set are 185cc already released.
http://www.trickflow.com/pressreleases/twistedwedge195/

BTW, google Ryan Hecox and check out his 4.6 2V car…it is a race but still impressive

so we are just talking at the track numbers right? christ, i can make anything fast with the right suspension setup lol. you will all see this with my fox as it progresses until it ultimately gets the TT heart of my termi, L M ASSSSS OOFFFFFFFF!!! FFFFUUUUUUUU RIICCHHIIEE!!!

you bought a fox? way to keep me updated…

no i have not bought one yet… but have the money and i am looking, if anybody knows where i can find a 4cyl notchback, lemme know!!!

once my cobra is payed off in a year and a half, i will have my fox and i will return the cobra to a pullied blower car, and sell it. then take the aluminum 1k motor and switch it for the stocker i have on the stand, and put it in my fox. boom bam. i sell the cobra, make out like a bandit and have some money, a 1000whp auto tt fox, and a car that runs 8s… sounds good to me

your nuts lol

theres one on this site, a white '86 for $2k.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

There is a nice TT S197 at my track…runs 8’s @159-163

Once in awhile there are some nice foxbodys for sale on craigslist.

that 2 valve of ryan hecox is nastyyyyyyy . i didnt think they could do that

Most people don’t, that’s why they get a bad rep. Until ya get spanked by one lol

i dont see that happening around here lolol

More than likely not, but its always possible haha

Im gonna buy a mustang and join the fast club.

buy mine

Would be a wise choice! :lol

that would be counter productive to his objective of going fast.

true but I guess theres some potential in it somewhere

Yea, I am confused why it is so damn slow. I trapped 103 with a dead stock motor in my 93 GT and even stock gears LOL. 13.8-13.9 at 100-103 depending on weather. 3500lbs, loaded all option plus a system in it. I had exhaust, pulleys, and a 70mm maf thats it.