CamaroZ28's 95 blazer vs. Chevy's astro van

So far i have raced (nyspeed user acct Chevy)'s 90’s astro van v6 vs. my 95 v6 vortec blazer 2 times

1st time, at cruse night at lancaster (shred & ragan) we raced i won, my time was 11.58 and his was 12.6

so i won by a coupple of car lengths

2nd time, was tonight.
i also won.
pritty even race id say, same size engine and close to same weight vehicles

ill try to get vids next time we race. its quight funny seeing a astro vs. blazer. but it was fun

:picard:

Seriously WTF

seriously it was a real race, or Races…

o fyi i also beat a mistubishi eclipse (not the newer ones) with my blazer… im guessing it was driver error… not sure. that race also took place at lancaster.

Are you kidding me… a van and a blazer. Congrats you beat an eclipse with a whoping 130hp

run my Grand Cherokee

fear the 4.0

lulz

ill race you at cruse night lol. you can easily tell my blazer apart from other ones… it has a full light bar (blue emergency) a hoot scoupe, and “awesome” flame decales going over my front and rear door… and its black

lmfao

I can tell you one thing. Its not that twin turbo blazer running dual grand nationals.

You wanna run my step side winter beater with tranny slipping? After or before you run the jeep.

You have a friend with a van?

I thought this was leet for a sec then I realized those were 1/8th mile times and not 1/4

Oh Golly :lolham:

i’ll race your blazer in my integra yo

too bad its a 140horse vortec. the newer blazers 98+ are rated 195hp/260ftlbs…those run about 10.5 in the 1/8th. but i have to ask, why the hell are you racing a fucking blazer and astrovan?

for fun mostly… My 2nd gen 80 Camaro drag car isnt finished yet.
i still need to get my 8 pt cage + frame connectors welded in this weekend…
and my supercharged built motor is still at jancens…

also i still have to put the interior back in the 87 grand national… and a few other small things, and the 70 chevelle needs the tranny lines connected, and some body work done

^^^i like your collection. is the motor for the camaro a roots style blower? please say yes.

What the hell is next, Renault Dauphine > Yugo?

Nope mountain bike raceing in different gears.

my 08 silverado is up for a challenge… but lol at making this post…were glad u have one fast blazer

RJ-92/Civic Jim?