camber alignment

my s13 has got bad negative camber and the alignment is out of whack, prob’ly toe in. car was lowered on kyb gr2 & skunk2 springs. it is a hicas model. alignment shop asked for $250 using camber plates. what other options do i have using RUCA or bushing (cheaper or better). also which is a good place for alignment in the GTA pref north york. dont know a lot abt alignment other than the basics so if u guys cud share ur knowledge. thanx

why would there be camber plater involve when you are only lowered w/ struts and springs?

i donno how much drop does the skunk2 gives you, but my car is lowered on eibach prokit and KYB AGX
and i have no problem setting the car back to proper camber using camber bolt up frt(20-30 bucks for a pair?), and OEM rear camber adjustment at teh rear
can’t really tell you how much can the OE rear camber adjstment can go to, cuz i have stupid camber setup rite now on my car for lapping

Anyone know of anyplace that does alignment for lowered cars. most places i’ve been to say they cant do it. I have abt -10 neg camber, very visible.

and are you certain it’s possible without any modification? that’s really where shops draw the line usually

did you want to keep your ridiculous camber and fix the horizontal alignment? if so is there any reason you couldn’t do it yourself with levels and tape measure?

i had the sAmE problem on my s13 lowered it with tokyo blue and s-tec teins , wut i did was camber bolts all around and rear upper control arms megan off varun and i got my alignment at mantice raceing in oakville they r over priced but i have very min camber wear didnt notice any on my winters over the winter

Go to a shop that specializes in tires/wheels all the shops such as this around here hae no problem doing alignments on lowered cars. Hell my friends DC integra is low enough you can barely get your foot under the rocker and they aligned it no problem. Get camber bolts, it makes it alot easier on us techs if you have them. Alot of the time we order them in anyway as stock bolts dont allow for adjustment (im an apprentice mechanic) The rear as said should be able to be adjusted as per OEM procedure. I know on a handful of fords for the front the actually want you to drop the struts and ovalize the mounting holes to adjust camber like a pillowball mount.