cameo #2 looking for a LS1,LS2 or LS6

solid cam= no good for the street but im sure ya knew that

Solid cam=good for going fast :lol My buddy had a stang built up by Job Spettor Jr, made 770rwhp on low boost, Job said hed make another 100whp with a solid lift

my lt1 was a solid roller constantly adj valve lash was great when it came time to do work but not so fun before that

actually i am aware of that and based on daily miles and abuse plus temperture differences i COULD be adjusting as often as every day plus the roller bearing on the solid lifter at the cam lobe also wear fast being a non hydraulic there fore being a maintainence item…

plus you “88slowmaro” seem to always be doubting me but i also know alot more kinda of like “aluminum connecting rods” great for less rotating mass but you can count there life expectancy in HOURS

and the 4/7 swap on a 18436572 firing order of a 350 will add 15-20 horsepower but only at higher rpms (above 4500rpms) and if the motor has good enough cylinder heads to take advantage of the exhaust scavenging…

its retarted remarks like this that prove to me that you are that stupid :nutsbut good luck wit your build impress me wit the 1000 hp ya gonna get wit alu rods a 4/7 swap cam solid roller just dont cry when it dont run

THESE ARE REMARKS THAT PROVE PEOPLE CANT READ GOOD LUCK LEARNING 1ST GRADE ENGLISH!!!

brooooo you got chill cameo.

you’re just nervous for that dyno appointment :ohnoes

I think in 15 posts youve shouted more than anyone ever has on this forum. Combined. That is all.

can we implement a caps loc ban for certain users?

:nod

come on is that the best ya got :idiots trust me i got more years under a car than you do in age so :stfu didnt daddy tell ya to respect your elders ::slight_smile:

I mean we had a caps lock ban for our campuswide chatroom at SUNY IT. It was great, no regular users could use caps lock at all, because no one likes that ass that keeps typing in caps ALL the time

give me a break im on 2 other forums and all 3 forums seem to hate them :headbang its like no ones ever seen “CAPS” :giggedy :ninja :bore

CAPS LOCK IS REALY ANOYING AND HARD TO READ. No one writes full sentences in capital letters. I also move to block lt1SnotRocket from using smileys. All in favor say I . There was nothing ninja or quagmire like about your post. It was however boring.