cameo blew his aluminum driveshaft

:haha i went to synapse today around 2pm i did best on my first run 280 hp and 305 310’sh torque :eek kinda suprise myself but i had spare streel driveshaft to put back in good number but lame compared to some others’ vehicles :ninja

but stioll needs a tune and could see 310 and 335 ftlb @ the wheels possibly :mwahaha :umm

you broke your driveshaft u clown :lol

This is not a video.

WTF IS CAMEO ALREADY?!

its his nick name.

this thread will be locked shortly after i get the pics and vids up and a new thread will be created.

cameo is his nick name, and the video will be posted as soon as pete stops fuckin around and posts it

WTF PETE

There are other people that use the term “Cameo” and not the celebrity guest appearance on a sitcom “cameo” either.

video will be up by 9.30 at the latest.

dude thats like 2 hours ZOMGZZZ

pete you lieing mother fucker! you told me it made 380hp, 410tq…asshole!

thats shitty tho…how did you blow a driveshaft??? did the bearing in the yoke go or something?

the guys at sinapse cant say for sure but the think it was already cracked on one of the front ears that held the u joint in up fropnt near the splines it happened at 5600 rpms it slice thru 3 inches of my tranny tunnel like it was butter and the shaft bent like 30 degrees and was actually curved at the end (not bent but sorta like twisted) it was a stock ls1 driveshaft i had in but they also said i could of also been unbalanced because at certian mph speed it would make the car kinda of rattle so it blew

oh and buy the way yah pete was screwing with people sayinmg i made the much power at the wheels N/A impossible ill be lucky if it makes the much at the crank but those number i think are good for a moderatley built untuned lt1

haha, did you believe me? :lol

i was exopecting 272, 300tq

he made 280, 300 tq

shaft comin out is called d/s runout at high speeds the shaft can and will flex enough to leterally harpoon itself ya see it a lot on longbed trucks and such but alu does it a lot quicker ,oh and so how was my guesstinmatin on his power ;D

sounds like you bought a bad driveshaft to begin with…the aluminum ones have held up to 1200hp.

i thought they could handle the power the other forums say theres cars doing 10’s with them (stock aluminum driveshafts) with no problems the power i layed down is nothing

when the h*ll are those videos gonna get posted pete it like 8:45 you got 45 min ZZZZZZZZZ :cool

i ahve an alum drive shaft and im fine :nod

:lmao :ohnoes :umm :nuts :giggedy

nothings happened to my driveshaft

gonna have to wait till alteast 10.30 now. prison break is on

excellent :confused :stfu