Camera shot spots?

Photographer asked to use my car for a project they are doing.

oh, tits.

literally?

Sounds legit. :shifty

Cant wait to see how the pics come out

Who is the photographer?

Me, got your mom to be a model.

Benny if they sit on the shift knob thats new and exciting deff not tacky

:ninja thats true… When I do shoots on location, I feel its my responsibility to come up with the setting and placement

I started flagging spots as I drive by them on a GPS and just have a list of options…
I like to have a choice on what ‘spot’ fits the subject best… thats just me

speeder lane isnt private, lol . The CSX yard is about a half mile from my house.

If you go down to troy near my shop they are going to be taking down alot of those buildings where the king fuels tank used to be.

A night time shot in front of proctors always looks good!

Word, wait til State street is finished down there, some nice buildings popping up…errr some shitty buildings with pretty shit stuck to the front.

Is what it is.

What do you drive? I pass a house daily with a black STi (or WRX?). I’m behind the school.

wow i saw this car in burnt hills at the gas station years ago and he said he was going for a photo shoot . it had vt plates on it.

the only reason i never reveal my locations in threads like this is cause i never remember how i got there half the time. i don’t like using the same spot over again so i just drive around till i find something.

Thats what we have done in the past

I drive a duramax

I didn’t think it was uber secrets in this thread, go ahead and delete it.

Don’t think I’ve seen ya.

top of bennys garage, sccc parking lot has some nice views, theres also a park right next to the mohawk that you can get to from the stockade, and its legal

Yeah cool, but what happens when you roll up to the photo shoot, and leave immediately w/o introducing yourself to anyone?!

(PNR last Thursday)

:slight_smile: