Can a s13 ka24de tow a car?

I have a 93 s13 hatch, with the ka motor.

Will it tow another 240 sized vehicle on a car dolly?

Thanks.

Believe it depends on the vehicle you are towing if you wanna tow it legally. I would not recommend it though.

I Will be towing a 1968 bettle with a fiberglass gt40 body on it. (kit car) and it is doesnt have an engine in it. so it should be very light.

for sure. I used a beat to fuck blown tranny auto sohc and towed a car up the highway twenty hill in hamilton no problem.

if it’s under 1000lbs you’ll be okay.
If not, auto = iffy
Manual = clutch go bye bye.

Be careful

best ive dont is put a tire between my front bumper and another s13s rear bumper and pushed that biattchhh

plus theres tow hooks on it for a reason! its gotta be able to pull something

Definately not. 100% no.

i believe the tow hooks are for you to be towed out

remeber, a nissan hardbody has a dece tow cap right?
it has the same engine. And a similar trans.

and a solid boxed frame plus solid axle.
quite different

i saw a white vert on the 401 towing a trailer with a motorcycle on it…

oh i should add, the tow will be from BC back to here,

ive seen that car as well … i think its ka-t or sr though

I wouldn’t recommend it especially since your going all the way back from BC. That’s a long way to go, the car might be capable of doing it, but I still wouldn’t recommend it. A lot of things could go wrong.

LOL no… rent or borrow a truck

okay, thanks guys, there is enough of you saying no, to scare me away from doing this… ive called uhual and looks like the rental truck and trailer is going to cost me $2500… but seems like its the only choice i have.

what about a shipping company?

the kitcar doesnt roll, brakes sized i think, and steering wheel is missing, so the shipping companies ive called dont want to deal with it…

OOOORRR

Find a good deal on a used truck. Then tow the bitch back here. Then throw the truck up for sale here. You might even be able to make some money since it will be from BC and having no rust.

I remeber seeing o ne of those old 70’s cars towing a bos on the QEW. The ass was sunk really low, smoke billowing out from the engine bay…the car was fucked.