Can anyone answer this question?

dick

Teds onion rings always do it for me

CORN.

corn always makes me have tons of gas

whole kernal .

dont eat mexican food unless you want to shit when you try and fart ahahahaha.

Taco shits FTL

but yeah corn Beer and Sauerkraut (SP?)

Brats will work. and curry works… chinese food.

ugh… whatever ive been eating today :frowning:

watching the sabres play the last couple of games

actually, where is HOWIE???

eat 3 arby’s beef and cheddars

god that shit is BRUTAL. I gag from my own brand :tdown:

polish sasuage and green peppers.

eggs,beer,sour kraut, pork and beans

i dont think you would be able to do it…

if you eat corn at 12pm by your next shit there is corn
so for you to eat nasty shit and want it to make you fart in 2 days i dont think it can be done… just me

but anything i eat makes me “shit my pants”

does anyone know why you can take your own brand… like i dont mind my shit but other people cant take it…and i cant take theres …live with 2 woman :gotme:

ok me and my roomie are going to st martin with 6 others and on the plane ride there we want to smoke everyone out. So thats why were asking.

I can take care of the gobs of protein along with the muscle milk. so sausage,beans,beer and shit?

lol my roomie(Krazy K) is lactose so he just eats pizza or chesse and i want to vomit for hrs. i want to be able to crush his stench though. So thats why i need your guys help.

Im leaving @ like 6am on a tuesday the 15th. so when should i start eating all of this shit?

this cant be a thread…

t up to you guys.

That’s a dick move.

Sorry Brian. If it was you guys in a car or something… LOL

:tif:

dont eat anything for like a full day if you can, then eat a lot of McDonnalds. oh and i second the cheap beer idea as well.

i usually just eat concertina wire and piss napalm.

awesome plan

beer = farts

if i were you i wouldnt overdo it. there is NOTHING worse than having the shits on an airplane!!!

Honestly,

anything fast food, anything with lots of processing or preservatives such as snack foods and beef jerky, eat the worst jerky possible, anything that comes in a rocket can, you will have 400 babies!

No healthy natural foods will cause you to have mudd butt. Believe it or not. Unless your fiber intake is lower than it should be it might start a chain reaction of body cleansing.

Good luck with this. I see much potential for chemical warfare

if you do pull this off, you have to somehow sneak a video camera on the plane and get peoples reactions to this on tape…it has some potential to be quite entertaining.

brussels sprouts and lots of water, cabbage, i hear apple juice works, curry (got a lol when i read it), lots of ground beef, also it works a lot better if you chew your food less, thats what causes the gas since the food doesnt break down as easily…