Can anyone answer this question?

Done. i will make it happen :wink:

Curry? where is this curry u speak of?

i cant wait to make half of a plane vomit!!

curry is the yellow/reddish powder that you find on indian food. take some salt and Curry powder and coat a piece of chicken with it. Not only will your gas smell as bad as your kitchen, but curry dissipates through your sweat so your body will have a general odor.

eat shit that already smells horrible.

why has no one said cabbage yet?

dropping a turd on the plane will probably smell pretty bad. consider switching to an empty seat for a moment, shitting everywhere and then return to your normal seat.

thatā€™ll smell

or there is also white castle, like go to samā€™s, get at least a crave caseā€™s worth of the frozen, eat, hope you donā€™t shit your pants

LOL WHO EASTS FIELD MICE?!!?!??!?!!??!!?

COME ON

FIELD MICE?!

i guess field mice are high in protein, however I donā€™t really understand why you would ever eat one. Care to elaborate?

lol i have no fucking clue, but im confused as to why a vegan would eat a field mouseā€¦ they have feelings too

o man, one night i mixed like 5 hour old white castle and corona. i woke myself up the smell was so bad in the AM, i almost puked while shitting

i plan on going to the bathroom when i have a big fart. ill go in and piss. on my way out i will drop the bomb and crop dust all the way back to my seat leaving half the plane sick to there stomachs

Worst thing ever, Had one of my lactose farts the one that doesnt go away

I was wearing my leather trenchcoat.

I was dutchovening myself, until I opened my coat from the back and flapped it.

Wow everyone around me was dieing

ahahahahahahahahahaha

this thread is so bad

why donā€™t you just eat a ton of cabbage, then drink half a bottle of hot sauce.

hopefully you shit your pants and this backfires though.

^Iā€™m truly hoping this happens

I think this would be funny freshman year of highschoolā€¦

I find this funny now. sorry if you donā€™t find it funny. i will try to act more mature from now on

FYI If I was sitting next to you I would probably just start spitting at you until you went away

shrimp loaded with iodine

edit: down it with prune juice

are you traveling with anyone? if so i want to get them to take pix of your reaction when you drop some brown down by accident