Can anyone do a quick front 4X4 rotor/pad swap for me ASAP? In a bind.

Story goes like this: I leave for vacation Saturday with xTerra. xTerra front pads worn almost to nothing; sensors have been squealing like pigs for a while. Front rotors not in best shape. No idea if rear drums/shoes are bad, as I haven’t pulled them to check.
I got new rotors and pads with the intent to do the fronts before we leave. Now I got called out of town on business and I won’t get back until late the night before we leave. So I’m out.
As such, I’m needing someone who can do a front rotor and pad swap (and check and possibly do rear drums with their own sourced parts) for me ASAP, but using my parts for the front (I’ve got new Powerslot rotors and Hawk pads). Any takers? Preferably in the south hills towards mon-valley.
This isn’t like a simple 2wd car rotor swap or I’d pull it off in the dark Friday night; the wheel bearings need pulled as part of the assembly and all the locking nuts have to be torqued and checked for preload adjustment to spec when reinstalled. I don’t want a “That’s good enough” re-do of my wheel bearings.
So, if you don’t have the tools to do it… no deal. But if you are a shop and/or have the tools to check bearing pre-load after rotor install, and do good work, using the rotors and pads I already have, please PM me ASAP! Or if you know of a shop who will do the labor at a decent price with my parts, let me know. Not looking for the dreaded $700 Nissan Dealer brake job (no shit, that’s what they’ve charged for 4 wheels). But nonetheless I am in a bind.
Thanks

LEE

om bgblockelcamino
aka jeff @first try

1st try ftmfw

Thanks for the tips. emailed him. Hope it can work out.

he is da man

Damn lee, if I would have saw this I would have came up and helped, I was off all week.

Thanks Dom. Got it done because I ended up not having to go out of town and put off vacation until August also. Did it myself. Put on powerslots and HPS pads and flushed the fluid. Stops nice now and no sensor squeal. Lived with that for the last month or two.

did you find the tools for the job? how bad did it end up being?

Wasn’t bad. I talked to some hard-core off-road xTerra guys and they told me pre-load on the bearings isn’t that big of a deal and nissan tolerances are pretty big. They said to count threads on the lock nut and mark position of lock washer, and with that you should be real close.
The tool for the lock nut isn’t needed. Turns out the torque is so minimal that two phillips screwdrivers held side-by-side did the trick.
Turned out fine. Fronts were on and swapped in about an hour total.