Can Jam the game

was a at a party tonight had a great time!! where can i buy one?!

http://www.kanjam.com/ordering.htm

u can get them at dicks. it indeed is a good game

laux in the mckinley mall has it as well

not worth 30 bucks

kan jam is the best beach/bbq game ever.

make it yourself out of old trash cans… save the 30 bucks

I played once, first throw I got it in the side - game over. I refuse to play ever again and will stay undefeated off of one throw. I rule that much.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:8,topic:34770"”]

I played once, first throw I got it in the side - game over. I refuse to play ever again and will stay undefeated off of one throw. I rule that much.

[/quote]

lol.

i tried to play it once with some friends, but was so hammered i couldnt even throw it in the right direction :picard:

DICKS… just played for the first time a few weeks ago while drinkin some beers

good stuff

They sell it in the galleria mall, that sports place next to sears up stairs… i forget the stores name tho

i agree not worth the $30 and i know i could make the damn things, i was thinking in would be baller to use empty beer kegs but im not blowing keg deposit money on it! I want to get a set for the home opener atleast . thats way better than polish horseshoes at a tailgatin party!!

kan jam < Man Jam, but i think ill have to pick this up, it looks like fun

[quote=“altimarollin,post:13,topic:34770"”]

kan jam < Man Jam, but i think ill have to pick this up, it looks like fun

[/quote]

+1

edit: see articzap for details

good game :tup:

onefastmonkey brought it camping a few weeks ago… its pretty fun

Its funny, they made us play that game in high school and everyone hated it, worst unit ever.

Then grad parties roll around and everyone has it there.

The game was invented at a buffalo high school but I forgot which one…maybe kenmore

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:10,topic:34770"”]

DICKS… just played for the first time a few weeks ago while drinkin some beers

good stuff

[/quote]

yea its the best while ur drinking

i play with the rules that u have to have an alcholoic beverage in one hand at all time

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:17,topic:34770"”]

The game was invented at a buffalo high school but I forgot which one…maybe kenmore

[/quote]

north tonawanda high school…

my earth science teacher back in the day is responsible for that…

and yes they made us play it in school and nobody liked it… and now its everywhere haha