Official Man-Jam Thread...

If you didnt come to the BBQ, you missed one of the best games EVER! Started by Me, Newman, MaximaSE98, and 97 B18b1.

Post Pictures and Videos of the game here. A lot of people involved.

Lets get some official rules and some official times for some more rounds.

14 minute video coming soon.

As for me…soar back, a wellett on each arm, a soar hand and a soar back. Damn it sucked being in there for so long! Awesome game.

rule: use atleast 4+ frisbees for the most intense action
lol

yes more frisbees are a must.

Heavier frisbees could also be fun.

not for you and your luck with being stuck in the middle. haha

was this better then crotch penny in TO??? newman or maximaSE98 will have to answer this…

[quote=“layzie,post:6,topic:34783"”]

not for you and your luck with being stuck in the middle. haha

[/quote]

haha. Just means I have to pull some more matrix like moves. It would suck for you because I think you took the most to the head.

me and newman took it the most to the head. i got 3, 1 to the lip , 1 to the dome and josh hit me in the brim sending my hat flying.

Who took it to the nuts?

MIKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Yeah, I took it to the balls and had the matrix dodge with it literally slicing my neck. :lol:

I wanted to go really bad but I had to work. :tdown:

Oh yeah, and Man Jam is amazing.

http://a997.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_41a510d7bcaeea9bc01222063d920f5c.jpg

Man Jam?

^Fail

that was a pretty intense game, even some spectators got tagged. :tup:

Intense it was…

i made rules but ill post tomorrow…too tired to type them all out

i think that we need to make an official man-jam meet at some random baseball diamond! That was seriously the sweetest game ever, when else do you get to chuck things ate other people with little fear of reciprocation unless you fuck up and become the ass hole in the middle