Frizzy's: Tonight 10/11- Sabres game

I joined a bubble hockey league that plays every Thursday night at Frizzy’s, so I’ll be there at at least 9 regardless. But I’m thinking of getting there around 7 for the game.

Call me or send PM if you’re interested.

P.S. I think there are 2.50 specials on canadien until 9 or so, but that beer kinda sucks.

frizzy’s?

On Allen between Delaware and Elmwood, directly across the street from Gabriels Gate.

maybe I’ll go after the game,

will you still be there around midnight?

i have to work until 11 or so… and i love frizzys, dartboard pig ftw

i remember the night u kept playing that kid in bubble hockey

haha, yeah, he’s one of the guys who’s been running the league for the past 6 years. these guys are pretty fucking good.

jam- i may or may not still be there. do you still have my number? give me a call if you are thinking of stopping down.

sweet, maybe ill make it out one of these times.

in the meantime have a jagerbomb for me :tup:

haha, no effing way. but we will be there every thursday at 9 for the next couple of months, so you have to stop by.

just as long as you dont punch me in the cock again

hahaha

the next day i woke up and the first thing i thought of was, “i feel like i punched someone in the cock last night”. then about a week later, brett told me that you’re still pissed about me cock knocking you.

the world was at one again.

haha, i feel jam’s pain. chris is a serial cock-knocker.

and he throws girls shoes on rooftops

i wasnt still mad really, it was just when i saw brett i was on the look out for you hiding somewhere waiting to pounce on my cock

i should have bought you a shot at tudor, kinda felt like an asshole for that though…

fuck maybe ill stop by, im free tonight

hmmmm, this one has me stumped.

and last night was a good time. i went 0-3 on the bubble hockey table, lol, so now i’m 2-4, but it was still pretty fun. should definitely come out next week.

Wear a cup & really freak him out, so when he cock smacks you, just say, “Thank You Sir, May I have another?” and give him a big smile!

shiittt, i didnt see this thread til now

i was down in that area tonight for a bit too

I went to frizzys once, watch a fight break out and then saw frizzys punch a girl in her face.

lol, Frizzy is a douchebag, but that place is one of the few bars in Buffalo that has a bubble hockey table. So our options are pretty limited.

Anyway, tonight determines whether or not I make the playoffs. I could be the first rookie to ever make it in, lol. Stop by for the Sabres game.

Frizzy is a douche. That night I was talking with my buddy and his girl and he is standing behind me…I didnt know. Then I feel someone there so I turn and see some random guy(frizzy). I go back to my conversation. About 20seconds go by and I feel someone. I turn and its the same guy. I turn around and Im like
“yeah?” - me
“ARE BUSTING MY BALLS” - frizzy
“what?” - me
“ARE BUSTING MY BALLS” - frizzy
“i dont even know what your talking about” - me
“IM TRYING TO GET BY” - F
“oh, well just say excuse me” - me
“WHAT…WHAT…DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM” - F
“haha, no and should i really care”
" =O IM FRIZZY" - F
“what the hell is a fuzzy” - me (TO LOUD TO HEAR WHAT THE HELL HE SAID)
" =O FRIZZY, I OWN THE PLACE" - F
“oh really, well lets see some ID fuzzy” - me (he was a pr1ck so id be one back)

He then stormed off and got one of the biggest bouncers i have ever seen, pointed to me and the goon started pushing his way through the crowd over to me. I then proceeded to walk towards the door and left with my friend. His girl stayed and about 10-15min later is when he punched the girl. She said he pulled the same “I OWN THE PLACE” to this other guy. He pretty much did the same thing I did, maybe more voilent, and frizzy punched him. When the girl grabed friz-balz he sluged her.

I think the guy needs to get some, or maybe hes mad that his pecker is probably like ~~~~~~