DO WANT

not really a volume production car. im a big fan of the Ford GT and it was built as a commemorative model, not so much as a “we have no better idea for a design”

im more refering to the mustangs, camaros and challengers

along with the terrible and down right offensive Dodge Charger,

performance aspect aside for all the vehicles, they are just down right awful

the 5.0 is awesome, obviously the LSx is amazing, and those 5.7/6.1 Hemis seem to do well. the cylinder heads on the 6.1s outflow alot of things, but man, the chassis they are attatched to, boat anchor at best. i think they weigh as much as a nimitz class carrier anchor.

do what ford did with the mustang (live axle and under 3600#) and the Dodge/Camaro will be real contenders.

jellies, look at the GT40 and the Ford GT.

Ford did it right. if i were a GT40 owner i wouldnt feel offended by the GT. but if i were a classic mustang, camaro or challenger(and charger) owner i would want to throw up in my mouth at the sight of one of the “retro styled” models

the Vettes were a prorgression, no production breaks, or retro looks. Ford should have built a modern chassis and styled based off the last body(03-04 cobra look) much like they did with the sn95 - to the 99-04.

Chevy, forget about it. the new camaro blows. i actually like the 4th gen f-body. its a proven chassis and its really not as terrible as everyone makes it out to be.