Official Man-Jam Thread...

I will post vids tomorrow.

:tup:

i was the one who hit you in the lip layzie:rubicant: I didnt get a chance to go in the middle though…Sweet game

God damn, i wake up with a great thread idea…and it’s already taken…

insane game though…

when’s the next/first official Man Jam Meet?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4700577106103516625&hl=en

ok rules

Min of 6 people…5 out side 1 milddle…2 frisbees for that amount of people…8 or more people requires 3 frisbees or mpre…object is to hit persons in the middle of the circle with a frisbee…if the middle person catches one the person that threw it goes into the center…the more people the more frisbees and multiple people in the center…the people in the center can throw the frisbees back into play but not so they go out of play…people in the middle have a 5-7 min time limit in the middle because it is tiring and brutal with enough frisbees

i was gonna try to post first and tell everyone involved in man jam to not let neone else know what it is. They have to play it to learn about it but i went out last night so too late. What a great time. Whenevr i was in the middle i felt like i was gonna pass out or have an anxiety attack trying to watch three frisbees at once. Pretty sweet i caught the white one 4 times in a row though. So are there any videos up yet?

[quote=“articzap,post:25,topic:34783"”]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4700577106103516625&hl=en

[/quote]

:tup:

Baby jesus is crying. Or being hit by frisbees. Whichever.

Official rules and we need to get some custom stickered frisbees

lmao that has to be the best game ever deff gunna try this with some neighborhood kids

ya its just common sense that the more frisbees you have the better time ur go nna have. If we wouldve had like 5 or 6 frisbees noone wouldve went home and someone wouldve proly had a bloddy face.

so what’s the weather look like for next weekend?

[quote=“MPD47,post:12,topic:34783"”]

Yeah, I took it to the balls and had the matrix dodge with it literally slicing my neck. :lol:

[/quote]

Ya that one slicing ur neck was thrown by me lmao. First i blast u in the face while ur on the ground Then i hit u in the nuts. Then i curve one thats heading right for your fuckin teeth, but u lifted ur head just in time for it to slice ur neck. God what a great time. For neone watching the video i hit him in the face at 11:48, sliced him in the throat at 12:15, and got the nut shot at 12:30

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:33,topic:34783"”]

so what’s the weather look like for next weekend?

[/quote]

im going camping this weekend coming up

12:30 was off my hands, not my balls fyi. Ball shot was earlier in the clip.

i missed hot man jam :frowning:

this had my name written all over it…

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:37,topic:34783"”]

i missed hot man jam :frowning:

this had my name written all over it…

[/quote]

Did you watch the video? We were throwing Frisbees at each other, there was no man touching involved. Are you still interested?

this game is great but would be better with flaming ninja stars

big question is where the offical man jam field going to be