Can one of you mods....

Clean up the Club News Meets section. So what if people loose some posts. That section should always remain clean like I don’t think the SON hockey game is gonna happen and what not. I think that all meets and what not should only be allowed to stay posted 1 week after the actual event happened so people can give their after thoughts. If the meet was really good and there is alot of after thoughts leave it up longer.

This section should remain clean because if I was a sponser the first place on here I would check is the Club News area. If it’s all messy like that, I would see this as a messy not very well organized club and move on to the next one on the list.

We are in the process of cleaning up the boards, be patient and you will notice a difference within a few days.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=6377

I just spent a bunch of time cleaning them up. What do you think? If we follow these new guidelines it should look pretty clean. And having sticky for active and non-sticky for past events means we still get to see (or show off) all the successful events we have had.