can someone help me out?

See son, this is mike hunyh at his finest. Sore loser.

Atleast i learned something from this incident, grow up mikey, seriously. Its done.

ohh man shakes head

and dan , no offensive, but your wack for calling that a fight… you guys were making love man… no bruses, no blood, no teeth on the ground, no ripped clothing, no poofed up eyes, no shifted noses ??? that was love making my brothaa

but still overall a funny night

but ON A SERIOUS NOTE

Your brother is a decent guy, I understand why he could think that i owed something… but after we settled it and everyone knows it was kevin it turned out to be aproper night…

i was so smashed when i was there too … tipsy like a mother fucker /tanqueray what a weird experience… btw peace is love, love is peace, REV RUN

u think its done.
jsut dotn be surpirsed when ur down for the count again.

jeeeesee whos mike hunyh?

next time ill bring my older brother too jsut incase i get rusheddddd hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ivernever seen a whit eboi get so red off of one punch
stuttterr stuttttttterrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah and iwasnt onteh revieving end hahahahah

OHH CRYYME A RIVERRR.

oh and i dont need to fuck up ur propoerty ill just wait for you

alrgithy son.
thats a night for me

have a good one.
ill be sure to post up tomorrow to tell dan what i do to my car :slight_smile:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

^^why not just take the fight to him seeing as how we’re all bad ass mothers that dont take no shit from nobody?

jeez mikey, you need to grow up.

Atleast tim is being somewhat mature after the fact, that i respect.

Im not scared of you mike, you know that. So let it go.

no i cant, but i can play alex m vs. marc van damme - rock the house
which is a much much much cooler song

anyways, are you faggots done making a mockery of yourselves, these forums, and the club?

LOL

ive never posted pics of my car on here, Martino has for me, and i didnt condone it.

anyways keep contributing to the stupidness of this website, it does wonders for this sites reputation.

cute??? HAHAHA… you deserved to get beat up for even using that word on a car enthusiast forum!!! while your at it why dont you get some gorgeous emoticons, and a lovely new layout to go with it!!! LOL!

Here is the video to the fight, enjoy!

:wink:

3min of kick ass footage!!!

So this girl was giving me head (^o^)/ but she didn’t do a very good job (--"), I told her she lacks skills and she cried (T_T) , then she called her brother and he kicked my ass x_x , as he was leaving though I flipped him the bird t(--t) I was emo (//-) for the rest of the night b/c I didn’t get proper head and got beat up, so I decided to play some Kirby <(’.’<) (>’.’)> on N64 while rocking out to some loud music \m/[(>.<)]\m/ and then I saw a kitty =^^=

Was that cute enough?

what is this joke… this is why son240sx is a joke. fighting over stupid shit. = fail please refer to this link to see how it did http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=fail