take it to the drama section

where do i get a take it to the track sticker???

the track lol… j/k i duno

pm me or Tim acks

Mael

the site will be up and running again. im jsut trying to tie up some loose ends for this year.

why do you want a sticker tho?
to support us ?
or so that cops dont give you a dirrty look?

Isn’t this the main reason why you guys started t2t anyways? :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont race so i dont want to be treated like a street racer its also a good concept that i support

i want a proove it at the track sticker./

are you dumb?

Is that the best you could come up with?

it wasnt a joke it was a question.
u can make ur jokes on son all you want but im not down with your stupidnesss so watch what you say.

dont u owe mark money?

not that i remember. do you also rememebr when mark has to take his medicine?

so how does it feel to rip off your own mechanic and be banned from his shop???

now whos going to remind you to put oil in a car so you dont blow another motor.

no but i do remember which mechanic you took your car too.

Do you even remember why you even know about him?

Oh yeah thats right, me.

no not you acutaly.
my buddie with a porchhaa told me.

are you worried or soemting why do you have to double check wiht tim to see if its tim ripping on you? dont worry word gets around on how great of a enthuiest you are.

lol more ignorance

get your story straight kid, youve never even seen me.

until then, stfu.

lol ur the one that started to chirp u old fagget.

how am i supose to see if your your banned from the shop? and im sorry i dont bend the same was as you and mark do. so dont get ur hopes up.

ignoracne? you my friend fail in life.

subscribed~gotta love SON for the drama.

its not drama is ppl who act tough behind a pc and dont do shit whenthey see you in person.

this dude has been churping because his bf likes to talk smack and dont appricate him talking shit about my site. you dont see me knockin on his track days do you ? even thoou we all know he makes a killing off of it.

dan just wants to act all big and tough on the internet but in person wouldnt dare say a word to me. so he goes and trys to start beef on the fourms that he knows fuck all about.

ok tim a.k.a average player a.k.a multisynclg, a.k.a twotone2forty a.k.a d_240sx a.k.a born2beaskyline,

you owe me $600 for the record.

the fact that you pose in your friends cars and claim to have cosigned a the white hatch in your display pics is hilarious.

i would like to see the paper work behind that, but i guess telling someone what to do with there car entitles ownership. (and you have terrible taste, i mean black door handles… ricer.)

since there are alot of ownage threads going around lately, i think owning you will be appropriate timing.

you are a poser.