take it to the drama section

Just because you wouldn’t say something in person doesn’t make it any less valid of a statement. The fact that you may or may not win in a fight doesn’t make you right or wrong, it just means you happen to be a bigger person. Gold star.

Just thought that needed to be pointed out.

Hey, What are you even sweating about this Mike? This loser got banned by his own mechanic. No need to battle, it was over before it even begun.

anyone who has seen me and tim, will know i would never back down to someone as tiny as him.

and for further clarification, after i approached tim on msn about owing me $600. He proceeded to threaten my cars, and house windows. Furthermore, he claimed to have sold everything off my shell for profit.

Some respectable person he is …

Next, he started posing with the mechanic that i told him about.

I love how you mention him acting all big and tough on the internet but you’re doing the exact same thing.

Loser.

all this coming for a kid who doesnt have a high school diploma? a drug dealer? someone who flips jdm parts for a living?

this is a joke.

Any you are involving your self, why?

paperwork please?

Kevin Cullen living at Stable Gate in Brampton Ontario. ml350 in the driveway - his moms boyfriends car.
I’ve given numerous people on neo240sx.ca his info aand photo’s so they can find him.

I also helped you get your $1000 rims that were stolen back by locating them for you.
I thought that was good enough.

Talk about owning,
Dan you showed up to dmcc ALONE & followed twotone-twoforty & myself around for the entire day.

I was nice enough to get jeff to drive you to the buss stop.

Not to mention the fact that you blew your SR from running no oil… Funniest part is, you asked leo, Whats wrong with my car?

You also ripped off your mechanic, Cried to your parents to get them to convince leo to sell it for the price he bought it for instead of profitting himself. Only for you to turn the corner and sell it on him.

You rip on me for driving and sporting a friends car, But your green car was paid for by your brother, and you blew it up.

your a homo, go check my i,ps if you think im all those people

What have you done with your wonderfull life?

hey tim, stop posting from other accounts.

shows how big of a man u are…

about 5 feet tall, 110 lbs

you called me and said the car was gone if someone didnt take it.
I had nothing to do with your car that S13 GG DARIAN now owns and drives legally other than refering you to kevin grey and black.

I threated you after you threated me with your 40 year old brother.
I didnt mention house windows ?
I didnt claim to have sold everything off your shell for profit? darian owns and drive it with everything that was on it?

People that know how to fight, know that size has nothing to do with it, especially when your the same hieght, just 20 pounds more dan.
Like I said, I’ll easily press charges against your brother, You on the other hand… lol

Its funny how your problem started with born2beaskyline, then ended up with me.

I think we both need to take a break for tonight and continue tomorrow when we are cooled off from these msn rants we just did dan.

check the i,ps homo

and im the same hieght as you easily
and im 160 not 110

damn right he drove me to the bus stop, you owe me money and i gave u the black hoods thats on his car. Shouldve bought me lunch too.

made up.

oh btw, i paid for that car in full. Ask anyone,

Have you actually ever owned a working 240?

dont you still owe sasha money?

you must owe a lot of people money, oh wait no. You pawn off your debts on other people like kevin to make yourself look innocent,

tim and kevin are actually still good friends for all who dont know…

anything else you want to know tim?

mark ill knock you out any day jsut liek your bf dan.

no one is acting big on the internet but dan. eveyrthing i say i will do and back up.

oh and hey dan how about you stop being a little bitch and stop riding tims dick because he punks you 24/7

i dont even have to start on mark cus we all know how mark is and hes from oakville.

there you go
kevin cullens address - Go get your coupe money

Lets get this moved to a proper thred

tim has also further confirmed that he takes part in kick boxing 3 times a week.

He said he was going to start warming up for me too.

p.s. Oakville comment really not vaild.

he does appreicate that dented up hood.

Sasha, lol i saw him last week at zets.

I want to know why you just tried to tell people that I pawned off your car? when you know for a fact that kevin took it and sold it to hector who sold it to darian? why must this continue?

thats not possible there isnt a “im a pussy and i liek to talk shit on the internet but i run in peron thread”