take it to the drama section

you are a joke chin mike,

your car is a pile of bondo wood,

you truly define the term RICER.

Yo dan, I also have a MERCEDEZ CLS 55 AMG

want my facebook?

the amount of work tim has put in and the amount of times he has helped me, and the countless free parts he has given me… he is a good guy, regardless of if he poses in my car

thats cool my cars rice.
show ur face at any 240 meet and well see how much you have to say.

and pose I shall.

Little bitch running his mouth a little 2 much. Why does this homo, this boy half girl, Keep on calling tim whatever he himself is in reality. Grew up in sauga thinking it was scarbrough didnt you? Let him be hes nothing but an internet tough guy. LOL.

and you call me chin one more time ill make it a promise to you that you done walk another day thsi summer.

You can take it what ever way you want.

i know wtf mikey?
this guy is a total racist calling you a chin ,wtf?

tim msged me 24/7.

i ignored him like 500 times, and he kept sending me nudges. its annoying as fuck, hence why this whole shit storm

everytime he would msg me, yo I just went to JAPANDIRECT and bought this clip? Yo look at these rims, arent they baller? what do you think of this? I saw your car today and took pics. yo join take it 2 the track.

holy fuck, anyone who knows tim will know exactly what im talking about…

what a god damn loser…

You call Mikes car a ricer? Weres your rare of a king 240 that looks like the many, many, many others.
Tim has helped more people than your mom has had visiters(PS. Tell her I will be there on sunday). Even if tim is small and weak why dont you pick on someone your own size?

notice how im being threatened?

clearly, i have nothing to hide.

this is hilarious.

Dan why are you directing everythng towards tim. where is your smack talk now?
as i said show ur face at a meet.

halarious not even close?
pathetic? yeah.

You fucking loser. Your making people threathen you. Its like wearing a KKK uniform at a black panther meeting. Why are you calling mike, “chin mike”? If someone called me a terrorist, then i would do way worst thing than “threaten” you.

Its not a threat its a promise.

rofl…

ok ill meet you at importfest? your car will be there right beside the other ricers?

looks like your gunna get another paint job soon, bondo’s cracking. Didnt tim tell you how to style your car too? thats what he told me, or is he posing again…

oh tim… when will you learn?

do you even know how many people tim is friends with on this forum? are you seriuoss lewts? your asking for beef everytime you go out of your house buddy. See you at the meets tough guy…

threaten him with your brother again…

dude
youve been threatening me with your brother…
he is how old?

and im how old?

right,
dude your asking for LEGAL issues. Bring a 40 year old man to me and watch what lawsuits are opened.

LOL.
Dan are you mad my car can go to improt fest and you cant???

as the state and status of my car it speaks for its self.

k i dont really know anyone in this thread…but from just reading this i would like to say lewtz you seem like a total tool man