Can someone maybe translate this?

Man… I hope you changed the locks after you moved in. Good luck with the translation.

it says, “the nuke is buried in the basement”

^^lolz

I talked to a guy @ work and showed him it. He thinks it a name or something, im giving him a photo copy of it to see if he can really give me something solid. Im also goin to give a copy to the police like just in case. And yeah the locks were changed. They change tenant to tenant. Id prefer to not move, those of you who do know me and have been over know that im central in cheektowaga and its actually a kinda nice street despite this happening again.

It says “I will be back March 23rd, 2009 at 8:00 PM for my stuff”

it says “im the zodiac bro”

Who even says its anything to worry about? You found some scratch on rice paper? I would be concerned of what it said if it was tied to a brick that got thrown through my front window.

but the police? rly?

If I am wrong, care to elaborate?

are you that simple minded? Good God read the whole damned thing. CLiffs for morons like you: found 2 GUNS and called the cops. also found these papers and wants to know what they say, to see if there is a link between the GUNS and these papers. :picard:

sorry, I guess last time I checked in was right before that and then I picked up at the changing locks. my bad…

Should have waited until the city does that gun trade in program,you could have got some decent cash for them.

Hmmm id sleep better at night knowing that maybe something that coulda been involved in some crime is in the right hands. Im not all that concerned about the paper but i cant help but think maybe there could be some use in it. I hopefully could get more information tomorrow about it. And if anyone else that chimed in earlier could get a translation id appreciate it, I wanna find out sooner if possible.

Oh and my little “treasure hunt” today didnt yeild any results… yet