Can someone shampoo my interior/seats?

I don’t have the tools to do the job, a milkshake was spilled all over my passenger seat/floor last night on the way home from downtown and my car smells like candy land right now. I’m not happy. I’ll pay accordingly for someone to do it, may even consider a full interior/exterior detail as we’re ending summer.

Anyone interested let me know, I pay well.

You should really have that extracted. Milk does not do very well after a day or two. You car will smell disgusting!

well then i want someone to do that, could you help me out at all?

No, unfortunately I do not have and extractor. There is a place on walden right by swerve and I know that he has the equipment and the know how to get it right.

Get an interior detail from Delta Sonic.

+1. delta cronic sucks, but its your best option

i was really trying to avoid delta, tpgsr could you pm me the name of that place? i’ll call them later.

JuciedGT (sp?) aka Joe owns “the Detail shop” on colvin. Does good work and is a great guy. Did my wifes camaro and came out great (and she’s picky).

x2, they do a really good job

seriously I have always considered it the most half assed interior ever. I guess you get what you pay for.

the quick interiro is, but if you get something like a carpet shampoo and you tell them that you NEED to get all the milk out, well they tend to do a better job…

Milk is going to suck cuz it WILL smell VERY shortly, and if it has soaked into the foam, you are screwed…