Can you adjust the camber on stock suspension?

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would be able to answer my question, if yes how would i go about doing it.

I would like to adjusting my camber angle on the rear suspensions on a 1993 Nissan 240sx (HICAS + ABS).

The tire size are 16" 215 50z…

The reason is the tires are wearing faster on the inside, what can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks guys

Cheers* 8)

corner harder and never drive in a straight line

or get adjustable rear upper control arms

Can someone help me find the control arms - I would love to learn alot suspension and steering systems - How much are the control arms? OR should i just invest in a suspension system?

you need rucas if you want to adjust your rear camber, to get an idea of the price Bing makes some as well as other suspension parts, www.bings.ca

the factory rear upper camber arms have an eccentric bolt on the inner side.

as a result, it is possible to do very minor adjustment of the RUCA, the toe arm is the same way.

if you cannot get your desired settings then i have RUCA’s stock that are equivalent or better than anything on the market at present. if you arent lowered a whole bunch then you may be fine adjusting your factory settings

how can i take off my HICAS if i get the RUCUS bar? Anyone has done this before please let me know…

Thanks guys,

Cheers* 8)

to take out the hicas you either need to get a non hicas subframe and swap em’ or get a hicas eliminator bar

Why does my car have RUCAs if it’s not lowered ?

huh?? your car NEEDS to have ruca’s no matter if its lowered or not. there an essential suspention component

Sorry, I meant that it has bing’s RUCA’s and I have no idea why.

wtf?

what are u talkin about?

WTF?

who did you buy teh car from?

it it came from Dnash to Mark then Dnash and Mark both bought a bunch of gear from me but as far as i know neither one bought my RUCA’s.

you car has a rear cross brace though i think.