Quick alignment question

hello All
I just have a quick question before I place my order, My car has the hicas subframe ( S13), I wanted to negate the camber on my rear wheels but since my car is lowered, i need to get new rear upper control arms (RUCAS) , Since my car has HICAS, do I need to get the toe arms as well?
I am under the impression that by adjusting the aftermarket RUCAS to a certain extent, will cause the toe to go out of whack.
Just thinking that since the car has HICAS, there must already be some toe adjustment for the back on the rear tie rod.
Please, spare me the " get the non HICAS subframe" this is just a quick question, quick answer thread.

thank you…

is ur ruca adjustment siezed or smth?
y would u need one to do the alignment?
and yes hicas subframe have toe adjustment(pretty sure non-hicas ones have it too)

negate camber? if u have lowered it u get negative camber by default. i m getting an alignment to get the camber closer to 0, i.e negating negative camber. I think i will be using camber plates only, not 2 sure if i will be needing rucas.

of cuz i know lowering the car will give u negative cambers
but wat i’m trying to say is…
the oem ruca alrdy have cam bolt for camber adjustment, and unless u slammed ur car, using cambolt to replace one of ur strut bolt on ur frt struts should be more then enough to set ur camber back to around 0

The hicas subframes DO have more toe adjustment then the non hicas subframes. Is it enough to compensate for an aftermarket RUCA on a lowered car… that I’m not sure of. Try it and let us know! :slight_smile:

its the rears which get most neg camber. so i suppose just adjusting cam bolts and maybe shims should get it close to ‘0’ or is an aftermarket ruca needed? no 2 sure wat rucas do.

Hurricane came the closet to answer my question. Of course I want to get my car slamed to the ground and I also know that the stock adjustment wont be enough on the stock rucas.
I will be purchasing a new set of aftermarket rucas and wanted to know if I will be needing aftermarket toe arms as well since I have HICAS.
As he said, Hicas has more adjustment but no telling of it will be enought

I will be taking my chances with only the RUCAS for now…