can you fix my honda?

im looking for someone who knows about hondas im have a problem with my car the cam seal/ cam plug on the passanger side is leaking oil i want someone who knows hondas to fix it not no back yard mechanic touching my car i dont have alot of cash so let me know if u can help me send me a pm please and let me know when and how much u will do it for

ill do it for 7500 $$$

Pm Justink1234567890 on here. Heard he is looking for work.

hes got skiillzzz, btw wrongs section playz

i didnt know where to put this add sorry guys

That’s pretty easy to do. I just did mine a week or so ago.

Thanks PJB.

Why don’t you do a quick write in your post on how to do it instead of just saying its easy to do?

Just pop the old one out and clean it with brake cleaner. Pick up some Honda bond from the dealer, spead a bead on the seal. Reinstall.

reusing the old one will work ?

Yes. It can be reused. With honda bond. I pulled the valve cover to do mine

how long does it take to do this ? i was told 2 different things i was told 20 mins and 2 hours ? idk

It shouldnt take more then 20 minutes or so

If somebody is charging you more than a half hour, they are ripping you off. Valve cover off, one cam cap, put some sealant on the new plug and the cap. Reassemble.

its that easy ? ns best nes iv heard thanks no anyone that has the cam sel tho ?

listen to the abaove guys . they no whats up it is that easy man .

I think you should get an aftermarket one. I’ve used Golden Eagle ones with great sucess.

id like to get a aftermarket one but it will take a week plus to get to me and i dont wanna wait to fix it its leaking pretty good and i hate seeing oil on my motor

Talk to Synapse man, they can probably have it in a day or so.

Have you tried the dealer at all for a oem one? I’m pretty sure they should have one in stock since there all the same for B-Series. At least you can then get it fixed all in one day.

saratoga honda had a cam plug i got lucky it was there last one it took me 20 mins to put the plug in thanks for all the info guys