Can you Haggle with people at Bestbuy?

[quote=“JustinH,post:26,topic:31016"”]

Bestbuy is such a ripoff it isn’t even funny.

[/quote]

yea and no. it depends. for the do it yourself’er electronics guy, it is. the services and shit they offer are expensive if you know what you are doing. for someone who doesn’t understand that stuff and just wants something nice and doesn’t want to deal with it themselves and wants it done right, it’s great.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:27,topic:31016"”]

Thats all I wanted to know. Thanks everyone.

Wait, how about Circut city???

[/quote]

np.
any non-comission electronics store is going to be tough to haggle with. the margin isn’t there to move on. no one is out there to lose money.

[quote=“Locutus,post:40,topic:31016"”]

when i was down in miami they were offering me deals like 20% off without even trying… so i know its possible. i think the girl was a department mgr though

[/quote]

policies kinda vary by store. were they open box/clearance shit? that’s usually the only time a supervisor can get away with moving that much on a price.

I haven’t bought anything in Best buy or circuit city in years.

The only time I go in there is to look at stuff that I might want, and try it out.

Then I buy it on the internet tax free and for cheaper.

^^exactly my point.

^ You guys are missing the point. BB has a three year interest free card I want to use. I just bought a house and all new appliances, Fence, Sectional, etc. so this i will need to put on th BB card. I would def. perfer to but it somewhere else for tax free and less, but I dont wanna use my credit cards. I have no debt, so a interest free card will be fine.