Canada Is No Longer Safe

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080714.wwardeserter0714/BNStory/National/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20080714.wwardeserter0714

About time. Sick of people complaining how they have to go to war when they signed up for the military to get free school and all the money. About time they send them back and make them earn their money.

:lol: GOOD

“fight the power maaaaaaaaan” and cut your hair shitdick

:bigclap: :tup:

ok, so he voluntarily joined the army, claims to have changed his mind about the legality and legitimacy of what we are doing in iraq. he flees to canada for safe haven and is worried about being treated harshly by a military court marshal.

what really happened- an army recruit found this sucker wandering around a strip mall one afternoon and told him how the army will give him money, pay for college, and send him around the world on stress free assignments. so, shitforbrains signs up, goes to boot camp, and gets orders to be shipped to iraq. he suddenly realizes that HE SIGNED UP FOR THE ARMY!

now he wants out and runs up to canada with his tail tucked between his legs. he asks the canadian government for their assistance while playing the “i will not stand for this injustice” card. they say “tough shit, retard, you signed up for this.”

what a fucking idiot. well, i’m going to play softball since this guy is apparently already up on the cross.

Does the military pay in advanced? If a person leaves the military such as this guy, is he still reaping the benefits?

If so, I agree, send his ass back.

If not, then I can care less. I’m under the notion that a person chooses to fight for what he believes in, and has every right to change their perspective on a war should they discover that they were fighting for the wrong reason.

eh, if this guy SIGNED UP, and then split, he sucks.

if he was DRAFTED and split… different story… IMHO

Well he was 24… so i would assume he was before the draft :confused:

EDIT: He signed up in 2003 and fled in 2005

I know when I wanted to go in as enlisted, they said you get your bonus after you complete basic training and go into active duty so I would assume he is getting paid and already gotten his enlistment bonus and decided to run after they told him “Your going to Iraq”.

My view on it is its not a volunteer army. You dont decide to be active and get to go when you choose. Its your job and you decided to make money doing it, now go fight.

There WAS a draft? LOL

I’m speaking strictly hypothetically…

Wutwut?

Ha these arent deserters of the Vietinam war. They are young people who signed up for the Army to get the money and job and school and now realized that they actually need to work and there is no such thing as free money.

what the hell are you talking about.

stop it.

:tup:

Looks like your typical hippie douchenozzle besides.

Ever see Stoploss?

what a fggt

Ya that picture totally fits the stereotype.

Rubbish, What he did was stupid, but I think canada should still be safe haven for draft dodgers.
If the president looked at me and said fight for this country or leave, I’d be on my way to england in a HURRY.

Someone go buy a GW Bush costume and tell Karter he’s going to war QUICK!

i’m on it!!!

I have mixed emotions.
Do we want that nozzle back here?
I wish we could chase them all to Canada.:biglaugh:

I mean what is he going to do here, Starbucks is cutting back their workforce?

haha. Long v. Bush

Oh and why wouldn’t he just run to the fucking hills, it’s canada.

Rambo that shit for an eternity.

http://www.zombiefood.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rambo03.jpg

FTW