WTF is this

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040420/pl_afp/us_iraq_military_draft_040420163408

I can’t imagine that would be a good thing.

draft…hahahaha…i already got my time in

i can’t go, i’m gonna tell them that im gonna be busy that day:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040420/pl_afp/us_iraq_military_draft_040420163408

I can’t imagine that would be a good thing.

that would be great we get rid of shalerpunk
guess he should start looking for a place in canada!

:sadwavey: :sadwavey:
i say lace em up pittspeed platoon:reloading

my vw > mp jeeps

see before they start to draft ppl they should actually put these prisioners in the army. then resort to the draft. one alot of ppl wouldnt be able to be drafted for several reasons. one being the whole only child, then you got the ppl with limiting injuries then so on. if it came down to it and i was able to quailfy i wouldnt back out i would step up and serve my time.

But half the time would be spent making sure the prisoners didn’t escape. Now chain gangs are a whole other story. :bigthumb:

^ yeah i’d volunteer if i could go around bagdad with a sack full of doorknobs regulating those towelheads! :smiley:

Originally posted by rookee
^ yeah i’d volunteer if i could go around bagdad with a sack full of doorknobs regulating those towelheads! :smiley:

LOL, signature material

maybe they should send the already active military members over first, i know of 3 places in my area that sit around and dissassemble/reassemble m16s one weekend a month :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no they eat donuts and take naps all day long

that’s just what my buddy said he used to be with the ford city guys.

i would never pass the physical cause of my knees.

I have flat feet and ummm I can’t hide very well :frowning: BUT I wouldn’t mind flying one of those remote control spy planes :cool:

Most people I talk to who were/are in the military hate the thought of a draft. They would rather be in a hostile situation with someone who wanted to be there rather than someone who doesn’t want to be there.

I tried to enlist out of high school, but I have a bad back and they refused me.

Originally posted by rookee

rookee: Can i go into battle with a sack full of doorknobs?

ranking officer: Well, i can give you a sack, but you have to provide your own doorknobs.

fuck Bush… im not fighting his lame ass war.

whats up with the draft, from what i understand the navy and the like have already meet their quotas for the next few years and are letting some people go early.

I’d love to see a draft…

It would create a massive liberal insurgence that would send this country so far left that Gorbechev would call us Marxists. Draft age Americans generally lean farther left than any other demographic… You tell them that they have to go fight in a war they have no interest in, they’ll all start voting.

I can dig up my acoustic guitar and be the next Country Joe McDonald… I’ll be taking auditions for The Fish shortly.

Germans start wiping out Jews by the thousands? I’ll be on the first plane to Europe with a gun in my hand. Some asshole dictator runs a third world country that pisses us off but doesn’t do shit to us, I don’t give a fuck.

Bush Sr had his chance to get Hussein back in the day. Then it would have been justified. The current Bush had no authority to go into Iraq. Hussein was a fucking douchebag, but it wasn’t our responsibility to remove him. Now we’re wasting resources (and more importantly AMERICAN LIVES) on a war which isn’t going to profit us in any way. Do you think the next ruler of Iraq is going to hate us any less than Hussein did? No. Middle Eastern countries fucking DESPISE us. With good reason. We ally ourselves with Israel, and turn a blind eye to anything Israel does. Sometimes Israel is justified, but sometimes they’re just fucking assholes. Iraq is going to hate us for as long as we think we have any business being there.

Before ANYONE brings up the terrorism aspect, our government KNEW Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. They used Public Relations to try to sell us that war in any way they could.

So in short, fuck Senator Hagel.

ill kill some towelheads as long as they dont try to kill me first :smiley:

i’ll bring home a camel, we can swap a b16 onto him and turbo it