canada question

Im going up to canada tonight and i was wondering if i could possibly take my two friends… one has a DWI and is on a unconditional license, the other is on probation…
i really dont want to bring them because idk if they can get in or not.,but its my friends birthday party and they want to go , im thinking of having them go in a different car together?

No and no but because its sat night u might be able to get away with it because they are so busy but it is still a risk best of luck

No on the probation, and no to the DWI. Busy or not you won’t get in.

Do they have alternative ID other than a drivers license? I dont think it’d be a problem but I know if you have a DWI they do check that out and you are turned away at the border.

If they run their IDs, the entire car is getting denied and turned back… guaranteed.
Canada has DWI’s and felons on record.

No because then there will be a 4th thread about how much Canada sucks, yet you keep going back.

:wink:

(or am i confusing people?)

I know what you’re talking about.

TAKE OUT YOUR RADAR DETECTOR

and stay away from the queenston lewiston bridge, it’s hell.

if one of thems denied before they will be arrested

I have never, not once been asked to show my ID entering Canada, I have crossed the border 300 maybe 400 times.

ur older. its been 2 times i have not been checked for id

I’ve been going over since I was 17.

when u were 17 someone didnt start crashing planes into buildings like they did when i was 17

well they ditched me anyways, but i had a graet nite… so who s knows