Suspended Liscense and canada?

If a person is a passenger when going into/ coming out of canada, would a suspended liscense due to unpaid tickets present a problem if and when they run your ID’s?

shouldnt, felony is the only thing that matters when going over the boarder

nopers, they check ID’s for proof of identity, and what ^him said

i have been the driver goin to canada with a suspended lisence of course ironically enough after i got home with no issues at all i was pulled over an arrested but that is another story for another time

I disagree, the two times I brought my neighbor over to canada, we got brought into the building both times.

This is the only two times it has ever happened to me. My neighbor was arrested in the past.

Now I refuse to go to canada with the kid.

^ was this a result of having suspended licenses or something totally different than what he was asking in his first post?

if you have a record then they usually pull you in canada is very wierd on the incoming felon thing i forgot what exactly i was told but its about keepin canada safe or some crap like that:gotme:

Felony = border bound.

Traffic tickets/suspended license they don’t care about as long as you’re not driving.

Felony - Misdemenor = no entry.

but to that note…they cant tell when you pull up to the booth anyways. They cant pull up your info by license plate to see if you have a record or not. they only can see if the car plate or the car is wanted for any tickets outstanding. Give them a passport or birth cert and your fine.

dwi= no entry in canada for 5 years

try 10 years…what ridiculous laws.

Can’t say I have much sympathy. Fuck DWI.

^ yeah, but that is still retarded. If you get pulled over with cough medicine on your breath, and if the officer feels you are impaired, DUI no questions asked. No entry to Canada 10 years.

no canada only if u driving correct?

No Canada period! Of course there are ways around this…

So, have you gotten a DWI, Marcus?

I know several that have…and I know several that have Mesdemenors for other shit not traffic related. I have done extensive research to get my friends over the border into Canada. The Canadian Govt wants to make you think they have access to everything. The Booth where you pull up has limited access to records. If you have a suspended license…or a misdemenor traffic related offense…yes, if you hand them your license, they will scan the barcode on back and see a record. Use alternate documents…such as a passport or birth cert. They cant scan that. Also, the license plat of your vehicle…if you dont have tickets or violations outstanding…your fine. The deciding factor whether you get in or not is the document that you present to the custom’s agent.

Well, the best way to get across is my boat lol. We go to Pt. Dahlosie (sp), call customs, tell them we are there, and thats usually the extent of it…

but no we brought 97neon over all the time he had a birth certif and a school id lol