Canadian man rides bus, listens to music, gets decapitated in sleep.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

:wow

I laughed my ass off reading the comments lol.

"“a young man sleeping with his headphones on.”

…well, after riding the bus 5 days per week for the past few years, I can say that there have been a few times I wanted to rip someones head off for not turning their music down too.

I just can’t believe someone had the balls to do it."

“wolfgang: “why didn’t people help”. next time u see rambo cutting a dude’s head off feel free to stop him”

fucking crazier all over the place

the world’s gone to shit…that is all

Violence in the world has consistantly gone down. I am willing to bet even the crazy middle easteners arent close to the old world.

Wow :idiots

see that, now stop making fun of travis before this happens again. some people just cant take it.

:lol

I would hate to be one of the people that witnessed that. I know I wouldn’t sleep right for nights.

id be carrying a gun with me and wearin a vest to bed even

Werd, because bulletproof vests prevent you from getting decapitated.

lol, thats quote-worthy

I thought Canadians were peaceful people.

:rofl

Any update on the story?

Saw a pic on 4chan of the dude that did it today, quite creepy…

well post it up!

I love how this world has gone so soft due to libreals.This piece of shit should not have been arrested,he should of had his fucking head cut off.He had no respect for human life,so why should we pay for sick people with tax money to be in jail :ponder This world is a joke,what ever happened to eye for a eye.OOOO baby boomer libreals :angry2

The sad part is, most liberals argue against something when half the time they have no idea what they are arguing against.

Watch this and you will know what I mean.

well anyways back to being on topic

thats fuckin nuts… i still dont know why they couldnt of stopped him, yea hes got a nasty knife in hand, but its a knife, u get 6 people on his ass and he aint movin

oh well easier to talk shit on my pc than really be on the bus i suppose

that really sucks tho… thats a mental issue for sure

Thanks for clearing that up :giggedy

Yeah, seriously somebody shouldve been able to whack him on the head with a carryon bag or something.