Canadian Tire Sale!!!**

I just walked in there to cut a spare key and walked out with a bunch of stuff and no key.

-Ratcheting Wrench Sets for mastercraft on for a wicked deal. I cheaped out and grabbed the non maximum sets.

They’re $9.49 down from 69 or something for a set of 4. I grabbed Metric ans SAE as the SAE come in nice big sizes.

I also grabbed a cordless PiVoTING screwdriver set for $9.49 as well. Jebbbbas. Picoting makes it awesomw.

-also grabbed the Mastercraft 100 poece dremel set for $24.99 down from 99 or something.

I forced myself to walk away without studying the other stuff. They’re WAY too much.

For 4 items, my receipt says I saved $141 off of retail. With tax, everything came to a whopping $68. What a effin STEAL.

The cordless impact wrench is also down from 189 to 109. What a steal. Heart.
There’s so much goodness all up in thur right now. Do it.

ahhh, its closed…

so how much commission do you make on sales?

Yer mom. I’m just passing a good deal on.

All CT’s???

Whens the sale done???

Assuming all CT’s. I’ve never seen a specific CT store sale.

I have no idea. I went in, saw shit, bought shit, came out, posted shit. Went home.

pretty sure the sale ended today
maybe not though.

ronnie trade convertibles for the day

hope this sale is on tomororw… i’ll grab those ratchet wrenches for sure… thanks for the tip

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

ooh… looking at the flyer now, its the ratchet-box-type… i already have those… kinda clunky actually…

they were on for a retarded special price last year too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…its closed 43 minutes too late…damn i REALLY hope, the sale is on tomorrow for the rotary tool kit, because i really want one

I hope you guys have noticed this but if you ever want something from Canadian Tire just wait. Specials go on all the time and you can save some killer cash, usually mastercraft stuff though or Simoniz or something but just wait. They always have amazing specials.

Lmao ronnie, too excited for spell check.
But seriously, they had pretty much the exact same tool sale a few months back and I bought everything in the flyer. I got the maximum set for the same price as the one you got, and they are fantastic.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/Sockets/SocketSets/PRD~0589235P/Mastercraft%2B233-piece%2BSocket%2BSet.jsp?locale=en

i picked up that set 1.5 years ago for 69.99, 75% off.

last yr i picked up a stanley tool set 312 pces for $113 regular price was 299+ tax ct always has good deals

you’re quite right Ron. I went in to pick up some 1/2 sockets and was expecting to get bent over, i paid less than regular price to a set of 12, a roll of 3m doublesided, a 14" open ended pipe wrehch and somehtin else.

ooooo, found a heat gun for 11 bucks! NICE!

I just got a nice new mastercraft torque wrench for $62 tax in, it was 45% off. Couple weeks ago they had the Mastercraft 233 piece rachet set on sale for $99.99 from $269.99. You really can’t beat lifetime warranty.

Ugh, I went to go get my jack and my torque wrench back from my brother in White-Bee and discover that he “misplaced” the torque wrench. Ugh.

Anyways, back to CT. I’m an idiot. I shouldn’t have went back till the sale was over.

Like bing said, those 10 dolla ones not the greatest, so I ponied up for the slim metal maximum ones this time. Much happier.

Even then, at 30 bucks for a set of 7(x2) wrenches with wicked cool awesome lifetime warranty ratcheting goodness, its a steal. Could never understand why they don’t include a 17mm though, yet they include an 18mm instead. Poo.

Score of the day!!! HEAT GUN at 10 dollars!!! Woot!

Next up, a power invertor so I can charge everything. Mainly had my laptop in mind for road trips etc…and charging impact gun batteries at the track, powering the DREMEL for insta cutting power anywhere! Also had charging all my usual stuff in mind, phone, ipod, electronic cigarette hahahahha, I’m not sure if its safe to power the heat gun though, we’ll find out I guess.

Also snagged a pack of 20 cutting discs for the dremel for 5 dolla on sale.

Then I grabbed a torque wrech to replace.

Good stuff… how much was the power inverter? on sale? might look into picking one up

sale is on tmrw!
zip ties are 60% off!!! 300 for 4$.!!!
WATTTTT
other shit too. LOL

thanks for the head up but EW! ive broken all my crappy tire tools over the years (max sets), they suck if you wrench for a living, ivbe had to modify most of the tools anyway(which voids warranty) so i find them useless