400pc Canadian Tire Sale

Thought I’d share…

Still a decent price even with CT’s inflated prices.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?168513-Mastercraft-Maximum-400-piece-socket-set-going-on-sale-Friday&p=1961581

Enjoy.

I got this at Christmas time
Pretty awesome set, worth the money

^Nice! Are those impact sockets that are included?

No the black ones are 12 pt sockets

^ Still very useful. Headbolts/studs and whatnot. IIRC their impact set (the big/good one) is on massive sale this week too though. Worth it. I’m a professional mechanic and it’s the set I use every day.

Mastercraft sucks dick, me and my friend have broke about 8 of their ratchets combined.

^ it’s good for home garage mechanics
Plus it’s lifetime warranty so all u have to do is bring the broken one back to Canadian tire and they give u a new one
I’ve brought back a bag full of tools that have broke over the years

did you need the reciept? I got banned from my local Canadian tire after arguing about a battery warranty with the retarded manager

Nope I’ve never needed one

Might not be a good place to ask, BUT.

I bought a regular mastercraft socket set a few years back, and a couple of the wrenches are shitty now, and I’m missing a couple tools. Would they be like? “*****… Fuck you.” orrrr would they be like “Pick out a set of similar value”

No receipt, btw.

What do you mean shitty? They’ll replace defective tools, but they won’t replace things you’ve lost lol.

^^ what he said.

I broke a ratchet. Went in, got it replaced with the one off the shelf of the same type. So, regular mastercraft or Maximum.

BUT, don’t send your wife to do it. SMH. Sent her in with Maximum stuff, she accepted regular stuff. Bastards took advantage. It’s happened a few times now lol. I gotta stop being lazy.

Like… Ratchets don’t ratchet shitty. Screwdriver doesn’t screw shitty. I didn’t know they would just replace individual tools. Rather do that. Thanks!

I’ve had stripped screwdrivers replaced before, same thing with bad ratchets. If they deny you, just go home a break it, the people at customer service can be pretty oblivious.

yea i have a few sets i just wait until i brake a few of the ratchets then i go back in…had a phase where i loved my 1/4 drive…sheered the end off it a couple times

If anyone buys this set and is unhappy with it, I’ll buy it off u :>

I have a lot of maximum mastercraft tools, life time warranty, i don’t see how anyone could break them, unless they are professional mechanics. Or if you let monkeys use your tools.

There warranty on maximum is awesome. No receipts needed, you just bring in the maximum line tool, and they give you a new one.

I’ve messed up die’s and taps and even a breaker bar, new ones without any questions asked.

Thanks yo!!

I’ve broken my shit on purpose also.
Ratchet was starting to get loose, wobbly and would flick the wrong direction and back every stroke. I put the tip in a vice and bar on ratchet and pop! Mwahaha.

^ You do know they’ll replace your ratchet head if it skips, right? That constitutes a defect.

And to the person that said these tools are shitty… You are clearly abusive on your tools. I am a professional mechanic and have been using the same set of Mastercraft Maximum sockets, ratchets, and wrenches for 5+ years and not had an issue with any of them. I’ve split a few sockets and my 1/2" ratchet skips, but I’m too lazy to go exchange it since anything 1/2" gets the breaker bar or impact, generally speaking. If you use the right tool for the right job, you don’t usually break things. If you don’t want your ratchet to stop ratcheting, stop using it as a hammer and go buy a hammer.

…You realize Snap-On and Mac shit breaks too, right? I’ve seen just as many split sockets with Snap-On written on them as I have Mastercraft. And the local Canadian Tire is a hell of a lot easier to exchange tools with than hunting down the tool truck, or waiting for him to maybe stop at the shop. (our local guy sucks ass)