Cancun Cribs v. My uncle's house

^lol

I’d like to acquire a colorful hawaiian shirt.

Maybe howie will let me borrow one.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:60,topic:29691"”]

oh yeah, they didn’t have the beard thing going when they arrived. Apparently Stairs and Xander were politely asked to start growing them, that’s why they both have face stubble in the picture.

[/quote]

I don’t have face stubble LOL…Xander had enough for the both of us :wink:

Marcus,
That’s where we are going to live someday, right?(not together )We were looking at a lot in Fl once on the gulf. wanted like 1.4 mil and it was only about a 50 ft lot.I was like " oh o.k. tyvm:bloated: .As long as you can afford it, that must be sweet as hell.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:63,topic:29691"”]

Marcus,
That’s where we are going to live someday, right?(not together )We were looking at a lot in Fl once on the gulf. wanted like 1.4 mil and it was only about a 50 ft lot.I was like " oh o.k. tyvm:bloated: .As long as you can afford it, that must be sweet as hell.
D

[/quote]

I would never want to live there year around, it gets too fucking hot from now till about November, and Hurricane season is teh suck.

X…

aww cute pic andrea…and HOT shirt X haha

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:65,topic:29691"”]

aww cute pic andrea…and HOT shirt X haha

[/quote]

My Uncle bought me that shirt, he owns the place, so I figured I could suck up a little :wink:

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:64,topic:29691"”]

I would never want to live there year around, it gets too fucking hot from now till about November, and Hurricane season is teh suck.

X…

[/quote]

the too hot theory is BS, same thing goes for it being too cold. Honestly once your blood thins out you really don’t notice it. I can walk around in 95 degree weather with jeans and a t shirt on and be very comfortable. Now last time I came back up to NY I couldn’t handle the cold. Everything just takes time to adjust.

Beautiful home btw, what/did your uncle do for a living?

very nice guys :tup:

Amazing, glad you had a good tme.

[quote=“AfXtc777,post:67,topic:29691"”]

the too hot theory is BS, same thing goes for it being too cold. Honestly once your blood thins out you really don’t notice it. I can walk around in 95 degree weather with jeans and a t shirt on and be very comfortable. Now last time I came back up to NY I couldn’t handle the cold. Everything just takes time to adjust.

Beautiful home btw, what/did your uncle do for a living?

[/quote]

I lived in SC for a few years, and know what you mean, I guess I’m re-adjusted to Buffalo.

x…

fucking sweet… looks like a good time :tup:

[quote=“POOPRA,post:57,topic:29691"”]

Oh boy a hawaiian shirt, I thought people stopped wearing those 20 years ago hahahaha

[/quote]

thats not a hawaiian shirt…its a birth-control shirt

Oh Dios mio…that’s very nice!

what does your uncle do/did he do?