You boys like Mexico?!

/Super Troopers

I like Mexico. Finished the semester so the wife and I GTFO of Buffalo for a week. Spent it at an all-inclusive in Playa Mujeres, about 10 miles north of Cancun.

We spent most of the time laying in the sun, drinking a lot, eating, ???, sleeping. Repeat as necessary until relaxed. The weather was just plain fucking amazing. Mid 90’s every day, not too humid, barely a cloud in the sky. Every. Single. Day. I’ve seen a lot of places on this little planet but I’ve never seen weather that beautiful.

We got back Friday night but I haven’t been online because, well, I’ve got better things to do. But don’t worry, I’m still alive and well.

I hope everyone behaved and held themselves to their typical high moral and intellectual standards in my absence. :slight_smile:

Here are some pictures for your extreme enjoyment.

The pool, complete with swim-up bar.

Dinner at the Mexican restaurant.

Bar in the main lobby.

Our room, decorated for our 1st anniversary upon arrival.

The beach.

Mexican rental car on Isla Mujeres. (Tiny island off the coast. You rent a golf cart and cruise around the island exploring all day.)

View of part of the resort from our balcony.

I made friends.

ughhh i got confused… i thought the title said do you like mexican boys… :frowning: what a let down

although your trip looked awesome! reminds me that i have to go to the beach this weekend

Looks amazing. I’m glad you guys had a great time. I love Mexico for vacation

Looks like a fun time.

You look nothing like I had pictured in my head though…

Yeah I’m a big dork under that incredibly sexy exterior.

looks beautiful im going in a month

he took pictures of some other guy. Fry is really a 400lb+ slob that spends most of his free time and all of his time at work playing WOW.

Damn that looks nice. I will be down there in October. CANT WAIT!

I love mexico.

:(… i hate buffalo

fry youre so goddamn handsome!

im getting the fuck out of buffalo tomorrow! be back tuesday suckers! yessssssssssssssss

that pool is begging for a cannonball…

no pics of wife…pfffhhhh banzorz

NICE. I took my ex to Vegas twice and all I got out of it was a 3yr headache

seems like a nice place.
Authentic Mexican food FTW.
Lol@ your custom title

Fry how did you find the staff and locals? I went last November (but in Cancun) and i dont know if i’ll go back because everyone has their hand out is is rude and lazy.

Nice pics! I’m going to Cabo in July and after seeing your pics I’m looking more forward to it…

<3 nice!~

They were certainly happy to accept tips, but I didn’t always tip and never got so much as a funny look about it. No rudeness or lazyness. The staff really were pretty top notch.

This was at Excellence Playa Mujeres by the way. It’s about a 20 minute cab ride north of the Cancun Hotel Zone.

Nice, I just got back from the Dominican last night, swim up bars are awesome, nothing says your on vacation like being drunk before lunch

N00dz?