Cancun Cribs v. My uncle's house

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:29,topic:29691"”]

I am extra pissed we are going to Putin Bay instead of here.

[/quote]

I’ll too be heading to PIB…for Memorial Day weekend. As fun as PIB can be, I’d take a weekend in that house over that island of bar sluts in a second.

I am guessing they don’t have coors light in Cancun.

X, What are you drinking to stay hydrated?

[quote=“Xander,post:37,topic:29691"”]

I know the plams look a little funny, but they are new, they have to stay tied back for a few weeks.

[/quote]

The place was great but the shitty palms ruined it for me. You should leave there and stay at a holiday inn.

oooooor you can throw an nyspeed party to make up for it.

wow nice place… almost as nice as my house in north collins :bloated:

[quote=“LXTASY,post:41,topic:29691"”]

I’ll too be heading to PIB…for Memorial Day weekend. As fun as PIB can be, I’d take a weekend in that house over that island of bar sluts in a second.

[/quote]

We are going the first week of June, Looking forward to it. Will be our first time there. Heard its a good time…?

Jeller

wow fuckin gorgeous man:tup: how does he afford all that if you dont mind me asking lol

xanders uncle is a male stripper :bloated:

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:42,topic:29691"”]

I am guessing they don’t have coors light in Cancun.

X, What are you drinking to stay hydrated?

[/quote]

They had Coors Light there, actually it was pretty common, but Corona works too.

x…

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:2,topic:29691"”]

meh not bad :wink:

jk

HOT more pics!

you with andrea??!?!?

[/quote]

Yup…we just got back last night. I will post more pictures soon. It was sooo amazing there :slight_smile:

It is time to get in on the family biz.

^yep, i agree

holyy f*ck

Ugly, I wouldnt wanna go there :tdown:

You lucky asses. :smiley:

talk about ballin!!! nice pad for sure.

Oh boy a hawaiian shirt, I thought people stopped wearing those 20 years ago hahahaha

[quote=“POOPRA,post:57,topic:29691"”]

Oh boy a hawaiian shirt, I thought people stopped wearing those 20 years ago hahahaha

[/quote]

you forget about Boyd Coddington?.. that’s who his uncle is. It’s sort of a prerequisite of the family

ah I see the resemblance now

[quote=“POOPRA,post:59,topic:29691"”]

ah I see the resemblance now

[/quote]

oh yeah, they didn’t have the beard thing going when they arrived. Apparently Stairs and Xander were politely asked to start growing them, that’s why they both have face stubble in the picture.