Canda and Tickets

I got a radar detector ticket, and they took it. I tried to get it back, but they said they were only holding it until the case clears, and then it gets destroyed. I went to court for it because I just bought it, and the fine was ridiculous. Basically, I told the judge that I wasn’t about to pay an absurd fine, and I would just never go back to Canada. She reduced the fine to $40 (which at the time was like $20US), and I paid it just so that I could continue to visit my girlfriend.

Hey sureshot is that your WRX that is always parked outside furnas hall? How do you get that pimp spot if so. Looks good to man!

they had cars when u were young

i have four points from canada

It wouldn’t surprise anyone if you had points from other countries as well… countries you haven’t even been to. You are NYSpeeds resident ticket king. :slight_smile:

Ouch Whoa there junior i aint that old WTF???

hey iam doing good choko is the ticket king hes had more tickets then me i bet. i did however get a notice of suspension for fine from oct 06. luckly it wasnt to late to pay the whoping 45 dollars. just busting ur balls pauly