Can't believe I am admitting this...

:lol :lol :lol Great thread, top notch, would read again.

I can’t get traction at LVD because it’s not prepped and greasy. On the street, I’ll snap your neck.

:bowdown

hahaha omg that car was narsty all i heard was the supercharger whine and hes gone twice… we shoulda raced em :ponder and got our ass beat horribly

I like to race Suzuki’s too. Just two wheeled one’s!

I think the Suziki still has a shot. :ponder

this is the first time ive read this, internal blow off valve? are you retarded. my personal car uses a diverter valve which recirculates and you can still hear it when i let off in boost. and with an internal wastegate you would hear the turbo spool still, hiding a turbo isnt an easy task, they are audible in some way no matter what you do

To me in sounds like the car must of been on spray. I think if your up against a turbo honda you would hear the BOV, or the honda getting 0 traction.

What was your best 60’ at the track?

1.72 60’ when I was near stock and didn’t spin the tires nearly as much. Typically, 1.9 60’s. My best ETs were just rolling off the line to avoid spin. :eek:

And here I thought you were admitting that the NY resturaunts you frequent were requiring you to stop in for an estimate before you actually sit to eat.

Shawn… wtf Suzuki do you have???

2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara

it’s in his signature ;D

Ill outlaunch ya Shawn!!!

k…just makin sure he wasnt on …umm… lol…a…a bike.

weaksauce old man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not when I let the air out of your tires. :nono

HAHA, might hook better then…real wrinklewalls lmao

gotcha, the story is very deceiving

I tricked the f00lz. :slight_smile: