Can't believe I am admitting this...

I been keeping this a secret for awhile. It was a nice day so I decided to get out of the house and go for a ride. I was driving to the pet store to get food for the dog. I see this car in my rear view pacing me so I decided to change lanes to take a peak. As luck would have it? A light ahead goes red. I roll to the light slow and a Honda Accord with some random gauges and shit comes on the side of me. He had his GF or some broad in the car with him. I look over to see what was done to it but didn’t want to get caught looking. Light goes green and I take off. No launch as his RPMS were idle and I didn’t want to pull a ricer.

About 20-30MPH, I am ahead by about 1-2 car lengths and then all of a sudden, I am getting pulled. WTF? I am not sure if it was VTEC or TURBO as the exhaust was really loud but I got pulled pretty good. At about 50-60MPH, I shut it down and I am 2-3 car lengths behind. :frowning:

There, I said it!

wow, nice shawn. But there was a supercharged civic, that Steve95s15, can tell you about, it looked normal than away he goes!. ( DEF supercharged NOT turbo’d)

so you were in the Grand Vitara? :lol

N2O ??

I have no idea. All I could hear was exhaust and I got my ass pulled. If it was spray, it must have been a lot of spray.

you were in the scion?

probably joey in a K20 swaped acorrd w/ his N2O. :lmao

But turbo is not always noticeable, espically if they have a internal BOV.

But hey the first step is admitting it…ANYthing else? :lol

I am not sure who Joey is? I live down by NYC so we have A LOT of cars.

I’m Joey :lol

hence probably why he brought the K20 into this.

:lol

You totally caught me off guard.

Let’s just see you will would blow the welds off your intake and the floor boards at the same time with the necessary spray to beat me. :nono

Was this in the Suzuki or the Scion??? or the 3/S

Oh. I forgot to mention that.

It was the Suzuki. I also had a full tank of gas, shit in the back, and the A/C on. It was close tho. :lol

you had me thinking you were in the 3/s…

what do I win?

Prick. :slight_smile:

:lol Probably not going to happen on the street to 60MPH…

so to level the playin field you race hondas in the zuki?

This thread made me ROFL.

Exactly. It’s almost pointless in the 3/S (unless I am in the corners with a S2000 or NSX). I had the lead too. I should have shut it down. Oh well. At least I didn’t pull a Bobby and lie about the outcome. :ponder

Pretty manly stuff…

But you still had that guy to 20 MPH, so your record of not being outlaunched on the street wasn’t being threatened.

Don’t forget to discreetly shift the auto into “1” while you make make eye contact and lick your lips at the next Accord guy’s girl. You need that extra holeshot…

i wasnt recalling you talking about a thread where you could never get traction in your 3000, it really didnt seem to add up, nice try though