Sooooooo I raced a 2010 Camaro SS today...

Not stock, had at least exhaust. All black car, out of state plates, but couldn’t tell which one. Saw this guy BOMBing through traffic on 90 when me and wifey were on our way home from dinner tonight, it was loud as hell. I get caught up to him and we had a bit of a straight… downshifted to 3rd and we went. Neck and neck, hit forth and NEITHER of us are pulling. We are dead nuts door to door until we had to let out cause of traffic. Not sure what the speed was.

Thought you guys would like to know.

By the way, no bullshit - I was in the Wifey’s Accord!!! :wow:wow:wow :ponder It’s okay though Chevy fans, I’m sure SLP will step up to the plate with something that can beat our lowly family cars. :wink:

I knew it! those accords are quick man HAHAHAHA

Haha good shit !

Shenanigans!

i wish to god i could’ve seen the look on his face. Car was tinted as bad as my cobra though, LOL.

w00t

Honda FTW lol

the new accords are fast ,a friend of mine has a 2 dr 6 sp wit exh and so on runs good

Yup…I was very impressed with there performance, I have taken my dad’s Accord out and they have some gitty up in them.

Bwahahahahaaa yesss! +rep Wayne, you da man!

hers is so fun to drive, I wanted to bring it to the last dyno day, but didn’t want to part with $60.

Are you sure it wasn’t the V6 model with the RS appearance package?

ummm i’m pretty sure i know a v8 when i hear one. this thing was loud as fuck, and def didn’t sound like a v6.

Wayne bout to slap Chris like a BITCH!

My boss has an all black tinted out SS… hmmmmm

Well then your boss just got hossed by a family sedan :lmao

The V6 ones sound pretty badass from what I have heard in person.

out of state plates?

maybe… but i woulda pulled on a v6 one no problem… same HP and like 800lbs heavier.

Accords have 300 hp?

271 yes they do.