Sooooooo I raced a 2010 Camaro SS today...

Camaros have 300 on the v6 and over 400 on the v8

maybe the guy swapped an ls6 into it and was running on 7 cylinders without knowing. just like smokinss

who cares ssssssssssssssssssssss

cool story …yawn

WOW!!! really??!?!?!

-rep for typing out an emotion

there is no way in hell a stock accord can roll w/ a 426hp camaro, no way…

dude i wouldn’t make something like that up. i have nothing to gain from it.

next corvette I see roaming around i am giving it the juice

I beat one in the civic on 87 . The non ss are slow as balls. Had an exhaust and was blue with dark ass tint.

if it was a 6cyl, i could prolly believe it, a 426hp camaro NO WAY! i have driven afew of them at RLMS and they run pretty good, i will bet any amount of money a 2010ss will beat a new stock accord. Any one wanna take me up on the bet ill make the arrangements to get a new ss…

sounds to me like He didnt downshift. He was prolly fucking with you and left it in whatever gear he was in…

I have fucked with cars just keeping it in 6th and their WOT, I just sit there and laugh but im sure from their view they think im WOT cause my cars loud no matter what…

The new SS’s are 110-111mph trap cars bone stock…

a new accord MAX is what, 100mph trap cars?

Do the math. He was fucking with you.

yup, that could have happened also^…

GET ONE. I would LOVE to know wtf happened and if it could be repeated.

I thought maybe it was this guy:
http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/18/101-year-old-man-buys-a-426-hp-camaro/
but his is yellow

we can set it up for sure! BTW im not trying to be a dick, it just seems IMPOSSIBLE if the guy was actually trying to race, and it was a REAL 426+ hp ss w/ exhaust vs a stock accord.

i agree 100% i couldn’t believe it either! i hope it was just an RS, but even still!!!

i’m seriously in if you wanna set it up. i know you’re not trying to be a dick, we’ve met and you know i wouldn’t bullshit either!!!

I do that sometimes, leave it in OD and just floor it. If I do I roll down both windows and make eye contact with the driver, then dramatically raise my knee to the roof of my car and slam the pedal down while swerving all over my lane like there’s so much power I can’t control the car

def downshifted w/e it was.

wait … no… i have this wrong. this was my first street race ever.

YO WADDUP YO WHER MY DOGS ATTTTTT