cant get code po141bank 1 sensor 2 to clear ..can anyone help????

I have a 96 civic hatchback b20 swap with a p75 ecu .trying to get it inspected. I got most of the codes to clear but one. po141 I got two new o2 sensors and fuse are good ,the wires are good .the cat is punched out and i have the o2 sensor put in to two spark plug non foulers. I am at the end my road with this one. Can anyone help …or can anyone get me a inspection sticker.thanks

get a cat. :picard:

You already had a thread going for this over in the tech section, you didn’t need to create another.

get a spark plug anti-fouler to trick the ecu, its like 6 bucks

his post states that it already has one. that should have been the fix IF everything else is in order.

what is p0141? since buying a bmw i havent dealt with the standard p codes and dont remember.
are all of your vacuum lines good? i had a code that on a regular scanner would pop up as an o2 sensor…but on my scan tool it would show that and state that it was lean. checked my vacuum lines and one was cracked coming off the fuel rail to the intake. replaced the line and was fixed. just a thought.

edit…is this the only code that keeps coming back? if it is and it can stay off for the others to set readiness, just stick a monitor on it and wait til the others a good, then get it in a shop and plug it in. you dont need all of em to work, the light just needs to stay off.

For a 96 Civic, you can have 2 monitors be “not ready”. If you can clear the code, drive it around, and have 5 of the 7 monitors set, it’ll pass inspection.

the anti fouler is useless for a heater code , those are to keep the sensor out of the exhaust flow and stop the lean/rich code from coming back, not a heater code… the code comes right back soon as its cleared, theres either a wiring problem or something else is wrong… seeing hes got 2 new sensors…

Has anyone ever had a problem with the bosch o2 sensors ? The two I have in the car are bolth the same but I looked up ntk,denso o2 sensors and they are different for upstream and downstream .has anyone ever herd of hondas not liking bosch o2 sensors

may be a weird/wrong questions, butttttt…did you use the correct type of o2 sensor? I know there are upstream/downtream sensors.